JD Vance

Really, I’m surprised. Mrs. Vance is the daughter of Indian immigrants and not blonde, blue eyes.

Really, I’m surprised. Mrs. Vance is the daughter of Indian immigrants and not blonde, blue eyes.

So, I guess he is a unity choice after all!

/eyeroll

Vance has trash talked Trump in the past more so than plenty of GOPers. “Could be America’s Hitler” is I think one of his.

Then reversed course as Trump became increasingly popular and Trump’s bandwagon looked increasingly popular. He’s even tried to make a virtue out of his expediency.

Who needs principles or ethics? Kissing a ring is so much easier.

Elon and Peter Thiel approved this pick.

he’s highly skilled at climbing the greasy pole.

At Yale Law, he was the protege of Amy Chua, the original Tiger Mom, who convinced him to write Hillbilly Elegy

lol. Nikki Haley’s son twitted “Tim scott calls off wedding.”

lol. Nikki Haley’s son twitted “Tim scott calls off wedding.”

Nalin’s quite the shit poster.

I made the gift link for the other thread but I’ll post it again for anyone who’s interested. Good in-depth interview from last month although one that really confirmed my dislike of the guy:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/13/opinion/jd-vance-interview.html?unlocked_article_code=1.7U0.MA3x.pXsgO4cpucn4&smid=url-share

So more seriously, does JD add any value to the ticket?

White dude from a trumplandia state who is more anti-abortion then trump and owned by a billionaire.

Not sure what he brings to the ticket that didn’t already exist.

This guy?

https://youtu.be/VUGHz8VLNWU

He brings exactly that: full-blown Trump all the way, now and forever.

He brings exactly that: full-blown Trump all the way, now and forever.

Someone who won’t have to be threatened with a hanging to do the right thing"

Guess we know why he grew a beard.

He is a complete charlatan and con who is in it solely for the money and power.

And so is Vance. Don gets the joy of making someone who opposed him crawl and grovel. That seems to amuse him. That is the only pro I can see.

Is it possible he has eclipsed Sarah Palin as the least qualified VP candidate ever?

Marine Corps Corporal Public Affairs.
When to Ohio State and Yale.
Wrote a book.
Bought by Thiel.
18 months as a Senator.

Clearly makes sense as trump wouldn’t pick someone more qualified than himself.

Vance has trash talked Trump in the past more so than plenty of GOPers. “Could be America’s Hitler” is I think one of his.

Then reversed course as Trump became increasingly popular and Trump’s bandwagon looked increasingly popular. He’s even tried to make a virtue out of his expediency.

Didn’t Kamala imply Biden was a racist prior to dropping out of Presidential race then joining the ticket?

Guess we know why he grew a beard.

Seriously. Can we get a single candidate that’s at least nice to look at while they take women back to the 50s and let corporations poison the environment?

Didn’t Kamala imply Biden was a racist prior to dropping out of Presidential race then joining the ticket?

I would have to go back and check but I’m certain she trash talked Biden during the primaries

I would have to go back and check but I’m certain she trash talked Biden during the primaries

Good idea. Please post side by side quotes of the worst things K Harris has said about Biden and JD Vance has said about Trump. Let’s make this an open and honest discussion, and avoid the gaslighting. Thanks.

Mitt Romney: “I don’t know that I can disrespect someone more than J. D. Vance."