JD Vance

she defiantly confronts him over race… I’m gonna go ahead and say she was passive aggressively calling him a racist
https://www.wsj.com/...SJvidctr_upnext_pos0

Factcheck.org. Please such a shit site.

Anyways I’m not calling Biden a racist , I’m just nearly pointing out just because Vance said negative things about Trump in the past, so what?
Not the first or last time.

She’s not the border czar either per Nutella

We need unity in this room and this country. Here’s my suggestion. Either agree with everything Nutella says or ignore him completely.

Let’s face it. The people here who embrace Nutella are getting exactly what they deserve. Their party is in a shambles. They are losing pretty much every battle ground state, including those that have now turned into battle ground states. And they haven’t even begun to comprehend what real coattails could possibly do. All because they are too busy cheering on Nutella tell you how wrong you are about a debate 5 years ago.

Vance said bad things about Trump. He didn’t agree with Trump. Then he listened and he watched and he changed his mind. And he owned it directly to Trump and to voters. And Trump listened and watched and got over it.

These things are not things someone like Nutella can comprehend. Once you are on the wrong side of Nutella’s view of the world there is no coming back. You are subject to hatred and division. Period. Forever.

Nutella is part of the “coexist” and “mostly peaceful” unity wing of the Left. Their message is strong and unified. Can’t you tell?

I’d spend more time elsewhere if I was you.

Positive vibes!!

The right’s idea of being a victim isn’t laughable anymore. It’s downright disturbing.

Is it possible he has eclipsed Sarah Palin as the least qualified VP candidate ever?

Marine Corps Corporal Public Affairs.
When to Ohio State and Yale.
Wrote a book.
Bought by Thiel.
18 months as a Senator.

Clearly makes sense as trump wouldn’t pick someone more qualified than himself.

Only the best people (that are now willing to work for him)

The right’s idea of being a victim isn’t laughable anymore. It’s downright disturbing.

The ease at which a tasteless joke in the, “Trump Shot” thread so deeply offended the, “fuck your feelings” crowd was eye opening. When did conservatives become so sensitive? Then they followed up with cancellation demands like they completely forget cancel culture used to be a bad thing.

Vance said bad things about Trump. He didn’t agree with Trump. Then he listened and he watched and he changed his mind.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. Thanks for the laugh.

A couple million from Musk and Theil makes changing your mind really easy.

Vance has trash talked Trump in the past more so than plenty of GOPers. “Could be America’s Hitler” is I think one of his.

Then reversed course as Trump became increasingly popular and Trump’s bandwagon looked increasingly popular. He’s even tried to make a virtue out of his expediency.

Who needs principles or ethics? Kissing a ring is so much easier.

maybe that’s the way to get on the ticket, after all **Kamala called Biden a racist **or have you forgotten.

No, she did not.
Harris Hasn’t Called Biden a ‘Racist’ or a ‘Rapist’ - FactCheck.org

In the interest of unity please do not post lies from the MAGA echo chamber.

you are the last person I would listen to about unity.

It is not my fault you posted a lie in a failed attempt at whattabouism.

Side debates aside, some comments I’m reading are that Trump is picking Vance out of Hubris. IE he thinks he’s going to win, so he’s going with the pick he wants.

If he was trailing or polling worse he would have gone with a more balanced or swing vote favourable decision.

Any truth/thoughts on this? It seems like an own goal.

Maurice

I’ll give you my thoughts. Probably no truth.

Young. Rags to riches story. Educated but not too much. Well known but not too much. Not raised a politician. Can speak clearly. Really brings out the core demographic that got him elected the first time (people who used to not vote at all). They are not pandering to outside groups.

The ease at which a tasteless joke in the, “Trump Shot” thread so deeply offended the, “fuck your feelings” crowd was eye opening. When did conservatives become so sensitive? Then they followed up with cancellation demands like they completely forget cancel culture used to be a bad thing.

Ironic that one of the posters clutching their pearls the hardest had no problem spreading conspiracy theories and jokes shortly after Pelosi’s husband was attacked.

Back on topic, it interesting that the response to a long list of Vance’s odd behavior is to promote a fake claim about Harris. It is surprisingly easy to come up with a long list of Vance’s questionable behavior but questions about why Harris is so bad are usually met with silence or tepid, content free, “Leftist!” posts.

Back on topic, it interesting that the response to a long list of Vance’s odd behavior is to promote a fake claim about Harris. It is surprisingly easy to come up with a long list of Vance’s questionable behavior but questions about why Harris is so bad are usually met with silence or tepid, content free, “Leftist!” posts.

Interesting that two people came up with the exact same response on the same day considering that VP exchange happened a long time ago. You have to admire the right’s ability to get a talking points out quickly and consistently. Is there a newsletter or something?

It seems JD is failing a critical MAGA test.

https://i.imgur.com/4shTozB.jpeg

As a Democrat and Biden supporter, I’m happy with the Vance pick. He adds nothing except more maga. He’s just another scared white guy and he can probably pump it up a little more than Trump can.

So you’ve already got all the maga’s but they’re not enough to win an election. You now most likely lose the independents and shed off some of the traditional R’s.

I don’t even think he’ll make a good piss-boy like Christie was and he’ll probably try to show up The Donald if he has the chance.

I think he’ll make a lot of noise, and most likely raise Biden’s chances in this election.

Vance has trash talked Trump in the past more so than plenty of GOPers. “Could be America’s Hitler” is I think one of his.

Then reversed course as Trump became increasingly popular and Trump’s bandwagon looked increasingly popular. He’s even tried to make a virtue out of his expediency.

maybe that’s the way to get on the ticket, after all **Kamala called Biden a racist **or have you forgotten.

No, she did not.

Side debates aside, some comments I’m reading are that Trump is picking Vance out of Hubris. IE he thinks he’s going to win, so he’s going with the pick he wants.

If he was trailing or polling worse he would have gone with a more balanced or swing vote favourable decision.

Maurice

Young. Rags to riches story. Educated but not too much. Well known but not too much. Not raised a politician. Can speak clearly. Really brings out the core demographic that got him elected the first time (people who used to not vote at all). They are not pandering to outside groups.

“Educated but not too much.”

He has a law degree from Yale and a double major undergrad from Ohio State. What’s your definition of an advanced level of education? 😀

No, she did not.

Maurice

He has a law degree from Yale and a double major undergrad from Ohio State. What’s your definition of an advanced level of education? 😀

Lol missed the law degree. I read something the other day and misremembered the level of education is all.

iBot went to Michigan and then Harvard Law. So it makes sense in that context.

Interesting that two people came up with the exact same response on the same day considering that VP exchange happened a long time ago. You have to admire the right’s ability to get a talking points out quickly and consistently. Is there a newsletter or something?

The newsletter is called FoxNews.

Vance said bad things about Trump. He didn’t agree with Trump. Then he listened and he watched and he changed his mind.

Something that is really interesting about “people changing their minds” about trump, its never that trump changed his stance.

The people in his orbit/voters/etc., are the people who are now ok with/support behavior, policies, etc. that they once found abhorrent.

Trump rival Nikki Haley to speak at Republican convention (msn.com)

something tells me you will have another bridge to sell me later today.

Something that is really interesting about “people changing their minds” about trump, its never that trump changed his stance.

The people in his orbit/voters/etc., are the people who are now ok with/support behavior, policies, etc. that they once found abhorrent.

A couple of million? Apparently, Musk has been pushing for Vance, and has pledged $45 million per month to Trump’s PAC (IIRC).

Bought and paid for.

A couple of million? Apparently, Musk has been pushing for Vance, and has pledged $45 million per month to Trump’s PAC (IIRC).

Bought and paid for.

Something that is also wild about Musk is how he tried to play the moderate for years, and now its clear he is MAGA. I remember in 2020 he said we needed a republican as president because it looked like congress would be controlled by the democrats - and he liked the balance. I havnt seen anything like that out of Musk recently.

it really is one of the great things about loud mouths on the internet, over time you can just see how disingenuous they are.

Tell me why you think she’s speaking at the convention and then I’ll tell you if I have another bridge to sell you.

It has nothing to do with listening and changing their minds you simpleton.

It’s about being desperate to advance their political careers.

Tell me why you think she’s speaking at the convention and then I’ll tell you if I have another bridge to sell you.

Liz Cheney was busy