JD Vance

Vance has trash talked Trump in the past more so than plenty of GOPers. “Could be America’s Hitler” is I think one of his.

Then reversed course as Trump became increasingly popular and Trump’s bandwagon looked increasingly popular. He’s even tried to make a virtue out of his expediency.

Who needs principles or ethics? Kissing a ring is so much easier.

maybe that’s the way to get on the ticket, after all **Kamala called Biden a racist **or have you forgotten.

No, she did not.
Harris Hasn’t Called Biden a ‘Racist’ or a ‘Rapist’ - FactCheck.org

In the interest of unity please do not post lies from the MAGA echo chamber.

you are the last person I would listen to about unity.

Vance has trash talked Trump in the past more so than plenty of GOPers. “Could be America’s Hitler” is I think one of his.

Then reversed course as Trump became increasingly popular and Trump’s bandwagon looked increasingly popular. He’s even tried to make a virtue out of his expediency.

maybe that’s the way to get on the ticket, after all **Kamala called Biden a racist **or have you forgotten.

No, she did not.

It is not my fault you posted a lie in a failed attempt at whattabouism.

No, she did not.

You don’t have to listen to him. He gave you a source. Your statement is false. The fact that you want to continue with it makes me think you know it is false. Which would make you a liar. You don’t want to be a liar do you?

The JD Vance super google doc.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vnYYq4bXRNqjugQcCZuKphkbHAY2H6TWddZr0YD-Z_Y/edit

she defiantly confronts him over race… I’m gonna go ahead and say she was passive aggressively calling him a racist
https://www.wsj.com/video/kamala-harris-confronts-biden-over-racial-issues/C6C03924-A3F7-4F4E-8772-1DC970231BAD?mod=WSJvidctr_upnext_pos0

Factcheck.org. Please such a shit site.

Anyways I’m not calling Biden a racist , I’m just nearly pointing out just because Vance said negative things about Trump in the past, so what?
Not the first or last time.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vnYYq4bXRNqjugQcCZuKphkbHAY2H6TWddZr0YD-Z_Y/edit

What is it with all the dog killing?

she defiantly confronts him over race… I’m gonna go ahead and say she was passive aggressively calling him a racist
https://www.wsj.com/video/kamala-harris-confronts-biden-over-racial-issues/C6C03924-A3F7-4F4E-8772-1DC970231BAD?mod=WSJvidctr_upnext_pos0

Anyways I’m not calling Biden a racist , I’m just nearly pointing out just because Vance said negative things about Trump in the past, so what?

The so what is that Vance stated something he pretended to be sincere about and is now a full on sycophant. He is only interested in money and power so is not to be trusted or taken seriously as he will say anything in search of that money and power.

You tried to minimize this with a false whatabout with Harris. I’m going to go ahead and say you shouldn’t repeat known false statements so as to not be an inveterate liar.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/...H6TWddZr0YD-Z_Y/edit

“Mamaw, never one to tell a lie, calmly retrieved a gasoline canister from the garage, poured it all over her husband, lit a match, and dropped it on his chest. When Papaw burst into flames, their 11-year-old daughter jumped into action to put out the fire and save his life,” Vance writes.

Apparently the truth telling gene didn’t pass on to J.D.

Ain’t no way a man doused in gasoline and lit on fire was successfully put out by an 11 year old. Never happened.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/...H6TWddZr0YD-Z_Y/edit

“Mamaw, never one to tell a lie, calmly retrieved a gasoline canister from the garage, poured it all over her husband, lit a match, and dropped it on his chest. When Papaw burst into flames, their 11-year-old daughter jumped into action to put out the fire and save his life,” Vance writes.

Apparently the truth telling gene didn’t pass on to J.D.

Ain’t no way a man doused in gasoline and lit on fire was successfully put out by an 11 year old. Never happened.

Shillbilly said it happened.

Physics and reality say it didn’t.

Ok, how about Politifact?
PolitiFact | Harris did not call Biden a racist during her busing attack

Fox News
Fox’s Cavuto fact-checks Trump camp claim that Harris called Biden racist: ‘She never did’ (thehill.com)

Washington Post
No, Kamala Harris didn’t call Joe Biden racist - The Washington Post

The AP
Kamala Harris did not call Joe Biden a racist on the debate stage | AP News

USA Today
Fact check: Harris never called Biden racist, believed some accusers (usatoday.com)

Newsweek
Fact Check: Did Kamala Harris Call Joe Biden a Racist During the Democratic Debate? - Newsweek

Posting false equivalencies based on lies, attacking sources that are telling the truth, personal attacks…all while lecturing people about “crap talk”.

No, she did not.

It is not my fault you posted a lie in a failed attempt at whattabouism.

Side debates aside, some comments I’m reading are that Trump is picking Vance out of Hubris. IE he thinks he’s going to win, so he’s going with the pick he wants.

If he was trailing or polling worse he would have gone with a more balanced or swing vote favourable decision.

Any truth/thoughts on this? It seems like an own goal.

Maurice

watch the video I linked…

how do you call someone a racist without calling them a racist. Keep lying to yourselves this place is a joke politically.

https://www.wsj.com/...SJvidctr_upnext_pos0

She’s not the border czar either per Nutella

We need unity in this room and this country. Here’s my suggestion. Either agree with everything Nutella says or ignore him completely.

Let’s face it. The people here who embrace Nutella are getting exactly what they deserve. Their party is in a shambles. They are losing pretty much every battle ground state, including those that have now turned into battle ground states. And they haven’t even begun to comprehend what real coattails could possibly do. All because they are too busy cheering on Nutella tell you how wrong you are about a debate 5 years ago.

Vance said bad things about Trump. He didn’t agree with Trump. Then he listened and he watched and he changed his mind. And he owned it directly to Trump and to voters. And Trump listened and watched and got over it.

These things are not things someone like Nutella can comprehend. Once you are on the wrong side of Nutella’s view of the world there is no coming back. You are subject to hatred and division. Period. Forever.

Nutella is part of the “coexist” and “mostly peaceful” unity wing of the Left. Their message is strong and unified. Can’t you tell?

I’d spend more time elsewhere if I was you.

Positive vibes!!

watch the video I linked…

how do you call someone a racist without calling them a racist. Keep lying to yourselves this place is a joke politically.

Is that the one where she says, “I do not believe you are a racist”?

But you know better what she meant than she did. While defending a charlatan picked as a running mate by a charlatan.

I’ve got to say, your ability to spot truth telling is somewhat suspect.

All the positive players are out tonite.

Maybe it was the fantastic message Amber Rose had for the country tonite that put them all in a positive mood?

Or the positive Biden/holt interview filled with a vision for our future (unburdened by our past)

Vance said bad things about Trump. He didn’t agree with Trump. Then he listened and he watched and he changed his mind.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. Thanks for the laugh.

Vance said bad things about Trump. He didn’t agree with Trump. Then he listened and he watched and he changed his mind.

Another positive contribution filled with a detailed and positive vision for the future

Thanks KS keep up the good work !!!

Another positive contribution filled with a detailed and positive vision for the future

Thanks KS keep up the good work !!!

Just noting more of your obvious gaslighting. You know full well why JD Vance has been brown-nosing Trump, and it’s nothing to do with Trump’s insights or policies. Same reason most of the spineless GOP politicians who can’t stand Trump pretend they do: he’s their gateway to power.
It’s just sad that so many conservatives have held their noses to do this.

Romney/Ryan to trump/Vance in three election cycles.

The differences between those two top tickets and the ideology of the party they represent seems impossibly large.

I miss normal.