Harris V Trump Sept 10.. Lets get ready to rumble

I only recently learned that there’s a Charles Addams building on the UPenn campus

https://facilities.upenn.edu/maps/locations/charles-addams-fine-arts-hall

It was called Skinner Hall when I lived in Philly and used to run up there

Full Disclosure - I created the flyer in 1999, and updated it in 2006 as a portfolio piece, but didn’t actually run it

1 Like

Even stipulating a biased forum for the sake of argument, are you concerned that Harris set su,ch obvious traps and Trump walked right in and belly flopped on them?

The Presidential is someone we expect to go one on one with world leaders and win - not just hold their own.

Is Trump so fragile he needs to have a carefully curated safe space for it to be “fair?”. Didn’t he used to take on biased media and leave chunks of it in his stool? What happened to that guy?

I am very concerned with his attention span and how extremely emotional he is. Just a bundle of emotion, the kind that everyone has to tip-toe around.

MAGA had been trying out the attack that Harris is lost without a TelePrompTer. Oops.

1 Like

I’m guessing you already know, but there’s a whole longer history of Addams (including the College Hall inspiration for the family mansion) at UPenn. I’m guessing they’ve changed the locks by now, but I think I still have keys to my (shared) studio up on the third floor of Addams.

1 Like

I think you’re right.

Anyone who votes for Trump knows about J6, the lies, the grifting and Russian influence. There’s a bigger issue that worries them.

Trump voters are people who cannot analyze multiple data points. They have one issue as their focus because they cannot weigh ideas. They are simple minded people, I think. But the human brain is remarkable— maybe there’s hope if they keep trying.

Also, each generation of kids has the potential to have a fully functioning brain. We’ll want to continue to invest in prenatal and post-natal care, and early childhood education which is when most brain development occurs.

I think that Rudy Guliani must have helped him with that line. He of the “We don’t have any proof, but we do have theories”

A quick check of one of my favorite local conspiracy theorists/election denier/bible-thumpers’ FB posts this morning has the following responses from the MAGA faithful:

• Several variations on “It feels like 3 against 1 and he is still doing well!!”
  • “She has an ear piece she not smart enough to do this on her own let’s not forget she slept her way to the top”
  • “I think only low information people will fall for her.”
  • “She is too rehearsed. She had to have had the questions.”
  • “She did not have the questions. She had the topics, and they wrote a script for her.”

… and many, may more “deep thoughts” that would be entertaining were they not the basis of so many people’s voting decisions.

1 Like

There are no “Magas” on here lol slow twitch is a liberal eco chamber

Listen, I’m open to hear the other side of things. What are Kamala’s greatest political accomplishments that makes her the best fit to be president?

The main one?

She is not f*cking nuts.

1 Like

There are no “Magas” on here lol slow twitch is a liberal eco chamber

yes many of us are into sustainability

1 Like

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1833737789495513286?s=46&t=0L6NABMcYf9N6Zq4phqslA

Brilliant. Anything else? Like politically?

MAGAland is now claiming that she was wearing a special earring/headphone and that Obama was feeding her lines.

You can’t make this shit up.

She is polling poorly now but I guess If you watch CNN daily you might think otherwise.

Among 50 possible candidates, she would not be my first choice. But, unfortunately, we have to choose between only two.

So, yes, it us imperative for us to pick the sane person instead of the f*cking insane one.

Do you prefer the utter insanity of project 2025 ?

1 Like

It’s an old trope that Trump supporters are thick, but this looks a lot like hard evidence of that to me.

The thrust of points 2, 4 and 5 is that someone who appears to be clever must be getting help. That is a hallmark of a very limited mind.

I can only speak for myself; forgive me if you’ve seen these before

2 Likes

The fact that you get your “News” from Libs of TikTok explains a lot.

3 Likes

…you look exactly like I thought you would lol

2 Likes

You mean the thing that both vance and Trump stated is not part of their political campaign?