Harris V Trump Sept 10.. Lets get ready to rumble

81 million Americans fired him. HA! Love it.

Her comment about people leaving his rallies got him reeling. He’s been a mess since.

1 Like

He is getting worse and they need to start cutting his mic.

I agree

I don’t understand why they keep unmuting him after her response time.

1 Like

He is taking the bait : World leaders laughing. Oh, Orban likes Trump, he is not laughing at me.

So far One could argue this debate is the polar opposite of the first one. It is real hard to perform worse than Biden did in the first. But Trump is giving the angry old man get off my porch performance of a lifetime.

3 Likes

He sounds like an absolute lunatic. Let him talk.

2 Likes

Biden approved Nord Stream?
Statement by President Biden on Nord Stream 2 | The White House

I get that they’re giving him tons of rope and he’s using the opportunity to keep looking like a loon, but it’s tiresome and unfair.

Is January 6 answers were abysmal, but in his defense, there is no defense.

2 Likes

I love H’s body language when T goes off. She looks like a mother amused at a petulant five-year old. (I haven’t figured out how to post pics on the new forum, but I keep picturing the Gene Wilder/Willy Wonka “tell me more” meme…)

I wonder if this body language was coached. It’s the perfect way to counter his wannabe alpha male image.

2 Likes

Europe wartime aid (military, humanitarian, financial) committed: $207B
US wartime aid committed: $109B Europe wartime aid allocated: $122B
US wartime aid allocated: $83B

1 Like

1 Like

Unfair to whom?

I applaud your fact checking effort. I hope Trump supporters here in the room will at least acknowledge the same.

2 Likes

Trump’s says Biden hasn’t even had a phone call with Putin…really?
Readout of President Biden’s Call with President Vladimir Putin of Russia | The White House

Readout of President Biden’s Video Call with President Vladimir Putin of Russia | The White House

They threw Joe Biden out like a dog… PLEASE don’t let the immigrants eat the President.

6 Likes

Agree, respect should only go so far, if we are going to have muted mics use them.

That one is good.

Mostly to the audience, but they do seem to be muting Harris’ mic disproportionately.