Harris V Trump Sept 10.. Lets get ready to rumble

If Trump coherently answers 3 questions that would be a huge win for him.

If you’re worried about word salads, how on earth can you support trump?

1 Like

I mean, if your political climate wasn’t such an spectacular dumpster fire of incompetence it would draw a lot fewer eyeballs from abroad.

1 Like

I would think that Harris’ team are prepping her to work in a few catch-phrases that will set him off. Based on his social media posts, his triggers seem to be:

• small crowd size
  • call him and Vance weird
  • his losing record since 2018
  • accuse him of sexually assaulting an unattractive woman (oddly, that she is unattractive is more triggering than the allegation of sexual assault)
  • some riddle about an electric boat and a shark???
3 Likes

yup all she has to say is Mr. Trump, we are not talking about sharks and electric boats we are talking about ----- (fill in the blank). then watch his reaction…

2 Likes

And don’t forget that he has won club championships, not even senior championships. I have been told this makes one quite smart.

I get sitting back and watching the show… Actively commenting is odd.

Your definition of many and mine are different. How many opening and closing arguments did Harris give as a prosecutor? How many Debates in School? I don’t think her failure in the election had much to do with the debates.

I think the possibility exists that Trumps age and wondering brain issues could be an issue for him, now that he will be there against a much younger candidate.

I dont recall the debates of his against Hillary very well, other than him making an idiot of himself trying to stand behind her. Anyhow fun times start in 3.5hr

Don’t be silly outsiders comment as they would between handfuls of popcorn! :blush: that is part of the fun. It is an interactive experience.

Yeah, but who would win a dance off?

giphy

3 Likes

I see trump absolutely destroying her. I hope he talks about how she polled less than 2% in 2020 but all of the sudden is the chosen one. The economy is trash. The border is wide open. What more needs to be said?

By every reasonable measure the economy is doing better under Biden/Harris than under Trump. Last month border crossing was lower than almost every month in 2019.

You need to get better sources for your news because posting nonsense like this makes you look stupid.

Something based on reality would be a good start.

Trump, as usual, goes with his firehose of falsehood.

Police deny Venezuela gang has taken over Denver suburb apartment complex | AP News
Venezuelan gang in Aurora: What we know and what we don’t know (denverite.com)

Contradicting JD Vance’s claim, Ohio police have no reports of Haitian immigrants harming pets (nbcnews.com)

Police deny Venezuela gang has taken over Denver suburb apartment complex | AP News
Venezuelan gang in Aurora: What we know and what we don’t know (denverite.com)

1 Like

The lies. So many lies

Americans trust Kamala Harris more than Donald Trump with US economy: Poll (newsnationnow.com)
Trump’s bigger tariff proposals would cost the typical American household over $2,600 a year | PIIE
Trump is proposing a 10% tariff. Economists say that amounts to a $1,700 tax on Americans. - CBS News

1 Like

More lies
Fact check: Trump falsely claims Democratic states are passing laws allowing babies to be executed after birth | CNN Politics

Fact check: Trump makes wildly inaccurate claim that ‘all legal scholars’ on ‘both sides’ wanted Roe overturned | CNN Politics

1 Like

Unravel unravel unravel

Trump blocked the deportation of Venezuelan migrants
Trump blocks Venezuelans’ deportation in last political gift | AP News
Trump grants Venezuelans temporary legal status on his way out - POLITICO

Crime is down
Is violent crime near a 50-year low? | Fact check (tampabay.com)

If people vote for this we are lost as a nation. In any sane world he would lose 99 - 1.

2 Likes

I saw this in JAWS

“Let him chase us and we’ll drown him in the shallows”

More lies

Pelosi did not block the National Guard from the Capitol on Jan. 6 | AP News
Fact check: Trump lies that Jan. 6 was ‘an insurrection caused by Nancy Pelosi’ | CNN Politics

1 Like