Harris V Trump Sept 10.. Lets get ready to rumble

Imagine how boring it will be around here when we no longer have a “Holy Shit, did trump just say that?” type of thread. Harris will be boring because she won’t say a lot of dumb shit.

1 Like

Vladimir, is that you??? "fess up.

I don’t know what your above-post means.

I asked what ideology are voting for. How do you describe it?

If there is something that you care so much for that you’re willing to vote for Trump despite Jan 6, then you should at least be able to say what your ideology is.

What are you voting in favor of? What is your ideology?

I dont think you should have needed to prepare, Was there a question asked, that anyone on here, thought gee, I don’t know the answer to that.

Okay when they asked Donald about why he told the republicans not to support the boarder bill, I did not know what he was going to say, but I knew the answer.

Reads like a JDism to my eyes.

well you proved my point on the one issue thing, since you keep on only referencing jan 6. The United States of America is not a democracy. It is a republic. We may elect a representative “democratically”, but we do not elect supreme court justices.

Speaking of Jan 6 and the democracy America apparently isn’t, why did Donald Trump tell his crowd of followers:

“We’re gathered together in the heart of our nation’s capital for one very, very basic and simple reason: To save our democracy.”

“They want to indoctrinate your children. It’s all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it.”

“Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.”

“Today, for the sake of our democracy, for the sake of our Constitution, and for the sake of our children, we lay out the case for the entire world to hear. You want to hear it?”

Are there any particular facts that they felt should have been fact checked on? Curious if anyone could provide two examples as blatant as the two items he was fact checked on.

The Republican strategist on CNN that looks like a thumb had a couple. The biggest was tying him to Project 2025. But that is her opinion that he plans to implement that despitehis denials. Not sure how you fact check an opinion. That would seem to have to be an opinion check.

Haitians love Taylor.

The difference between calling the US a democracy or a republic is immaterial given that our Constitution is at the core under either name.

Trump’s behavior on Jan 6 was an assault on our Constitution, as much as our country (whatever you want to call it).

I’ve missed the part where you told me the ideology that justifies your vote for Trump in light of everything we know about him and his incitement of Jan 6.

You told me that you are voting for an ideology, so that ideology must be super important. What is it?

Stop spouting nonsense. Did Trump
Send a mob to attack the Capital on J6? Yes or no. It’s that simple. If you don’t think that he did, then you are living in an alternate reality.

Anyone who did what he did in J6 is not fit to serve. He should be in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

you seem happy with the results of yesterday. you seem like you think the needle has really been moved in the direction you wanted it to be. You don’t seem like an unhinged poster who is losing at all.

I am happy that Trump showed his true colours. No I don’t think it will move the needle because your country is fucked.

What do you think about his nonsense about immagants eating pets?

And what do you think of Trump sending a mob to attack the Capital? All good? Every politician should do it?

It was Pilosi’s fault?

Please, enlighten me. I am not but a backward Canuck who doesn’t know nothing.

"In My Voting Era" Taylor Swift-Inspired Unisex T-Shirt

1 Like

While you play the usual MAGA sematic games the rest of America saw Trump’s weaselly response as a reason to register to vote.

https://x.com/rgoodlaw/status/1834026145597067764

voter

Stolen from Twitter:

“Swifties, stand back and stand by.”

1 Like

so here we have proof of idiots… it takes a celeb to sway voters? no matter who she endorsed. then again, since I am a geek ex IT guy, I wonder how many of those registration link clicks are by bots