Breaking up the Lavender Room

Interesting in retrospect

1 Like

vibe: " It’s not personal, strictly business"

1 Like

This site has been thriving for 25+/- years. Not many internet communities can say that. Now someone new thinks they know how to do it better.

The good news is, if no one tries to log on they won’t have to figure out the bug.

4 Likes

I think it was the how to cook pets thread.

1 Like

Yeah, Dan monetized us, but part of why this place was good was that wasn’t the first, second, and third reason he created this place. Now it appears that is the only reason.

2 Likes

If Trump loses he’ll launch his 2028 campaign by March. Many people are saying it’s election interference to prosecute a candidate in the middle of an election.

1 Like

The login issues are still a big concern. Multiple posters have received a “please email support for your specific issue” only to be forced to say they have already sent emails without reply. The ink isn’t even dry on the first set of changes that resulted in major user issues and they’re warning of more imminent massive changes.

All I am asking for is can we keep the band together until the man dies?

1 Like

Feels like the new owners consider us squatters.

Well thriving to us, not necessarily the owner.

The technical term is enshitification

3 Likes

Geez carry on much??

I’m not sure what you are all upset about as it’s all guess work. I hope they do get rid of politics though, hardly good business sense to alienate half of the public given this place is clearly heavily left leaning, a situation that has been fostered by Dan’s one sided and clear bias.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, this forum existed just fine before Donald Trump, and will continue long after he’s gone,….unless of course the new owners just don’t want it to.

Oh, and FFS, learn how to spell “loses.”

2 Likes

Sigh. I guess The Hottie Thread is never going to come back.

If the goal is more clicks maybe it will be all Hottie Threads. And when used appropriately it can aid in training endurance.

1 Like

It’s about as much guess work as it takes to figure out the recent “new race coming” ads that IM puts out where the partial letters and obvious imagery are a dead giveaway.

When you have to resort to picking on spelling you know you have already lost lol…welcome to 1998 where people think they are somehow winning a browny point by ignoring the fact this is a chat forum, not a college paper or business proposal…

[/quote]

I’m not trying to win anything against you. You just sound dumb when you say that Trump is going to “loose.” Consider it a public service announcement.

1 Like

How old are you, 16? Getting personal and calling someone dumb because of spelling or a typo speaks wonders about you, and probably indicative of ‘why’ the mods might want to get rid of politics…clearly brings out the best in people huh…