2024 Bike Racing Banter V2 ***Spoilers***

Looked like the dinked around.

And then there’s Aerobody Benoot almost getting there.

Yeah, that was some pudding brain tactics…

OK, even if Matteo’s mom isn’t on the forum, we never cross mothers. That’s just bad juju. He’s officially open for new names. I got nothing at the moment.

Glad to see Bling clean up the long uphill sprint.

Yes.

Was anyone keeping a list of Good Dude Club members ?

Another piece of valuable info that went “poof”

my nomination for good dude club was Skujins. Pretty sure DS McNulty accepted him stat. His hard man ride in Strade - 2nd to the Pogi/Ferris after a crash with teammate and battle royale with Van Gils up wall into Siena was excellent but added to him personally telling me at MD Pro race last year - ‘You bet on Toms!’ - signed sealed and delivered.
Nice on Bling win - he is very reliable in the long hard man uphill sprint (Likes bikes with yet another clutch call!). Lotto looked very good with 1200 meters to go. I see it more as Pogi exploded them then they had bad tactics. I don’t think any of them could still turn the pedals at pack sprint lead out pace.
testing out pic attachments (Bling at MD pro).
IMG_3338 (1)

Oh yeah, Toms was first ballot GDC.

I’ve got the 'Donk who gave the kid who was racing his group uphill a bidon as first member. Then,

Sheesh…I know Ferris is in there which isn’t easy for a superstar.

Action Jackson in as dudette.

De Tank

There are more I’m not bringing up at the moment.

I was thinking about a thread I started many years ago where I said that I was pondering elective surgery to remove my testicles. Said they weren’t used much anymore, got in the way, would help my w/kg, etc. Asked for advice and the responses were priceless; from hilarious to very earnest.

A shame to lose that one.

Kristen is Faulking on the list for a dudette member. Gee is in the club.

1 Like

Yes and yes. I’d propose Matty Moho for his recent podium interview. One of the best. Not often do you get a guy at that level talking about how good the other guys are and he’s wondering what he’s doing there with them. Very honest and genuine I thought. Could only come from a good dude.

2 Likes

Concur on Matej. In addition to that one check out their Unbound adventure on YT, it sums up what good sports all of them that came over are.

That French dude who stopped during TT to kiss his wife also received entry this year, can’t recall his name.

Literary travesty. There was the loss of the Library of Carthage to the Romans. And then there was our threads vaporizing. We are that good.

Full agreement on the all the GDC inductees.

French guy was Julien Bernard. And I believe he was riding through his literal hometown and his personal fanzone.

Also the most savage shot ever taken at the UCI, “I’m sorry UCI for damaging the image of the sport.”

1 Like

Lmao. We are THAT good.

Yes to JB. Good dude.

I seem to recall Trentin being an early inductee to the GDC too.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Beautiful. Thanks.

you guys continue to operate at such a high level - recreated the treasure of the old thread, i.e its the posters that make it magical
so cool

thanks for the contributions

2 Likes

Legendary

1 Like

next level.
massive props.
did Matej/Toms/Gee get a feel for why we are rooting so hard for them?
I feel like now I have to get to Montreal/Quebec next year just to validate this work.
Riding and recording Frederick Gran Fondo tomorrow (in case any masochists want to ride a seriously lumpy 97 mile ride on a trainer via Fulgaz someday) - so I’ll be checking in on Montreal last minute.
I can’t imagine Tadej going 2 one day races w/o a win but I’ll add some picks to give him a decent tussle I hope:
(mater approved) Jorgo / Van Gils - slightly darker horses (slow horses? we’re on season 2 and loving that show) Stephen Williams / Lulu