You know the Left has an antisemitism problem

When even the French left is rejected

French march against antisemitism shakes up far right and far left
https://www.bbc.co.uk/...orld-europe-67378893

I realize many of you will reject the premise reflexively due to brainwashing/indoctrination but just looking at what’s going down on campuses and even in the Democratic Party its clear this is a point of contention for the Left and due to the nature of French ideology it is being exposed there first

Don’t worry Windy, your team still has scoreboard

Study shows far left is less antisemitic than far right – The Forward

Young, Catholic conservatives are far more likely to hold anti-Jewish views than progressives

Spudone hit on the left or right and who is for and who is against being better described as a generational divide. I agree.

Spudone hit on the left or right and who is for and who is against being better described as a generational divide. I agree.

I remember the comedian Doug Stanhope doing a bit years ago in reference to something the Israeli’s were doing at the time, asking the rhetorical question of how long are they going to ride that WWII sympathy?

So I guess the answer was around 80 years.

I realize many of you will reject the premise reflexively due to brainwashing/indoctrination but just looking at what’s going down on campuses and even in the Democratic Party its clear this is a point of contention for the Left and due to the nature of French ideology it is being exposed there first

But the US left is like Centralist in France. So we all good.

Weird you would bring this up, just last night a bunch of leftists were marching down my street with tiki torches chanting, “jews will not replace us”.

Weird you would bring this up, just last night a bunch of leftists were marching down my street with tiki torches chanting, “jews will not replace us”.

And the Presidents of Harvard, Penn, and Columbia are calling for us to become a Christian nation.

Maybe you can explain to me about Republicans and antisemitism.

Around the time of the Bush II administration, Republicans fell in love with Israel, but they still kept hating the Jews. How does that work?

To be clear, does believing that the Israeli government is running an apartheid Regime and treating the Palestinians like shit make me an anti semite?

Around the time of the Bush II administration, Republicans fell in love with Israel, but they still kept hating the Jews. How does that work?

Armageddon.

The truth about why many evangelical Christians support Israel (msnbc.com)

I believe I addressed your post in the original post

See reflexive reference in the OP

To be clear, does believing that the Israeli government is running an apartheid Regime and treating the Palestinians like shit make me an anti semite?

Only you know what resides in your heart

Yeah, it really does simplify your argument when you preemptively dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as being brainwashed.

Only you know what resides in your heart

Typically whenever anyone says anything even remotely negative about Israel they get labeled an anti semite.

So I don’t put much stock in stupid nonsense like this.

Yeah, it really does simplify your argument when you preemptively dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as being brainwashed.

Guess you couldn’t be arsed to read the article

100,000 people in France marched against antisemitism and this is what you got out of it;

You know the Left has an antisemitism problem
. Really?!

For the second time in about a week, related to one of your own posts, I have to say, “I did, did you?”

Not without reason I reflexively expect you to be wrong about pretty much everything, in your tireless efforts to be a dick about pretty much everything.

However, out of a respect you don’t deserve I have given your post my considered reflection and determined that, yep, you are again quite wrong. You’re coming across as a dick again, though, so you’ll be pleased with that result.

For the second time in about a week, related to one of your own posts, I have to say, “I did, did you?”

His takeaways are always… interesting.