More gunfire associated with Donald Trump

Good guy with a gun?

he was there to shoot varmints

Well, he probably was there to shoot Crazy Donald, but I think the Secret Service jumped the gun (so to speak).

Where is the NRA? Where is Sean H? Kile Rittenhouse?

What about his FREEDOM?!

His constitutional rights are being trampled all over. Itā€™s an outrage!

Stochastic terrorism was a term that was bandied about here and elsewhere in the past but I guess the novelty has worn off.

Iā€™ll use this post as a jumping off point. NBC posted a new Chuck Todd column that deals with the latest assassination attempt. He makes several good points, but Iā€™ll quote this part.

Full article here.

Harris campaign quotes Trump saying heā€™s going to be a dictator and Trump using violent rhetoric.

GOPā€¦ ā€œWhy is the Harris campaign using violent rhetoric and saying that Trump will be a dictator?!? They are to blame for this!!!ā€

Give me a fucking break.

1 Like

If you were the SS and looking at the gunman pointing a rifle, it would be impossible to tell if the rifle was pointing at someone, or birds, or a tree. Since he was on a private golf course with the President there, the gunman was fair game.

Can the SS take shots at anyone who open carries?

There is a reason why they use the acronym USSS not SS.

This might be one of them.

No. But if you sneak into the bushes of a private golf course owned by the President, with the President on the course, and then you raise the gun, thatā€™s a little more than just open carry.

From the line of sight of the SS, how can they tell where he was aiming?

If he did get a shot out, and the SS did nothing after seeing someone in the bushes aiming a gun, how would you react?

If you donā€™t want to get shot, it might be a good idea not to hide in bushes and raise a gun.

Guyā€™s lucky he didnā€™t get hit by Trumpā€™s perfect shot.

Was that the first or second gimmie?

Open carry of a rifle would typically be slung on your back.

Green Beignet or Meal Team Six? Canā€™t tell from the back view.

2 Likes

He is just a coffee lover at Starbucks.

Judging from the stress on those Asicsā€™ soles Iā€™m thinking Gravy Seal.

Special Farces?

1 Like

when nature calls, does he sling it on the hook in the stall? Do menā€™s stalls have hooks?

1 Like

Yes, there are hooks in the stalls.

1 Like