Matt Gaetz-Come on down!

According to Kirschner, a majority of the plea agreement contains “hard corroboration” of the crimes “of not only Joel Greenberg but the crimes of others,” adding that the prosecution has laid out “some really troubling crimes.”

we already know by virtue of this plea, there are co-conspirators who are likely to be indicted and held accountable, we just don’t quite know who they are," he continued.

Looking like today is just the tip of the Greenburg

Ha! Well done.

Gaetz is such a douche. Hopefully he gets nailed to the wall.

According to Kirschner, a majority of the plea agreement contains “hard corroboration” of the crimes “of not only Joel Greenberg but the crimes of others,” adding that the prosecution has laid out “some really troubling crimes.”

we already know by virtue of this plea, there are co-conspirators who are likely to be indicted and held accountable, we just don’t quite know who they are," he continued.

I wonder if “just the tip” was part of his plea deal?

He’s gonna get off easy.

He’s gonna get off easy.

Relative to what he was facing. But he will do hard time.

He’s gonna get off easy.

Relative to what he was facing. But he will do hard time.

He’s one stiff that Florida can’t get rid of soon enough.

Gaetz scandal ensnares more Florida Republicans involved with ‘commercial sex acts’ with minors

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/20/grand-jury-subpoena-matt-gaetz-489716

GOP rename itself the “Party of Family Values and Sugar Daddydom for 17 Year Old Hookers.”

Gaetz scandal ensnares more Florida Republicans involved with ‘commercial sex acts’ with minors

https://www.politico.com/...na-matt-gaetz-489716

GOP rename itself the “Party of Family Values and Sugar Daddydom for 17 Year Old Hookers.”

SICK!!!

Too bad it doesn’t also ensnare the governor.

“Ellicott, who ran a collectibles store and lived with his mother, had no experience in taxation or government matters but earned a $97,248 annual salary as assistant deputy tax collectorly”

And yet somehow had the nickname “Big Joe.” How come he got a cool nickname, and I didn’t? And I moved out of the house at 18 and didn’t run a collectibles store.

The thing I don’t understand about Gaetz is why (allegedly) pay for it? I could see maybe a married politico doing it. Paying for the discretion and transitory nature. It’d be pure slime, but I could understand the motivations at some level. But Gaetz was young, powerful, ascendent, good-looking, and single. With big poofy-hair. And a celebrity. He should have to fight off women. Why pay?

lay-zee

“Ellicott, who ran a collectibles store and lived with his mother, had no experience in taxation or government matters but earned a $97,248 annual salary as assistant deputy tax collectorly”

And yet somehow had the nickname “Big Joe.” How come he got a cool nickname, and I didn’t? And I moved out of the house at 18 and didn’t run a collectibles store.

The thing I don’t understand about Gaetz is why (allegedly) pay for it? I could see maybe a married politico doing it. Paying for the discretion and transitory nature. It’d be pure slime, but I could understand the motivations at some level. But Gaetz was young, powerful, ascendent, good-looking, and single. With big poofy-hair. And a celebrity. He should have to fight off women. Why pay?

You have terrible taste in men.

Because he wouldn’t be able to have sex with a minor unless he paid and he didn’t want a relationship so easier to just pay and you’re done.

I’m a ladies’ man in general, but I won’t lie that he’s got something going on.

Because he wouldn’t be able to have sex with a minor unless he paid

Maybe. But I’ve seen no solid evidence that he’s a true pedophile. I understand he might like “young women,” but he seems to have been largely happy with legally-aged young women.

and he didn’t want a relationship so easier to just pay and you’re done.

Except that describes many people in their 20’s. Or even 30’s. I didn’t want a relationship at one point in my life, but I didn’t pay.

I guess I could understand the laziness argument. You don’t want to go through all the trouble of setting up a proper one-night stand so you’re sure she’s 100% on board with the one-night part.

“I don’t pay them to come over, I pay them to leave.”

this website tracks the origin of the quote - and apparently a variation on that quote started with Clark Gable
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/01/15/pay/

“I can pay her to go away. The others stay around, want a big romance, movie lovemaking. I do not want to be the world’s great lover and I don’t like being put on that spot.”” - Clark Gable

You beat me to it. I literally laughed out loud at “good-looking” “with big poofy-hair.” He’s a clown.

You beat me to it. I literally laughed out loud at “good-looking” “with big poofy-hair.” He’s a clown.

Trail’s not wrong though. Why would Gaetz pay for sex? Unless he knew he was paying a 17 yr old for sex…

Matt Gaetz at Ohio event when someone starts singing “she was just 17”

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMenBA5vF/

Because he wouldn’t be able to have sex with a minor unless he paid and he didn’t want a relationship so easier to just pay and you’re done.

x2 on that, also the possibility that he was paying for discretion. it sounds like his hookups involve scarface-grade partying, before and during, and not every random person you meet at a bar is into that. plus, if you did roll out a few rails or pills or whatever, you couldn’t be assured of that rando’s keeping quiet. presumably part of the deal of his ‘tuition payments’ was an agreement to keep quiet about all the other illegal stuff that was going on in addition to the illegal sex.