Las Vegas T100

I’m sign up to race and have been eagerly waiting to see the course. Looks like they released the swim and run course for the T100 in Vegas Run course looks to have about 1000ft of elevation gain, so not exactly a flat course. I’m assuming based on the area the bike course gunna be a lot of rolling hills with a good bit of elevation too. Gunna be a tough race.

-The bike course has been added

It looks like you can find the “likely” bike and run course on ride with gps.

It shows the run as ~260’ per lap, 3 laps, about 800’ total.

The AG bike looks like a bit of a monster: 4 laps, 1000+’ per lap… https://ridewithgps.com/routes/47498328

I have a friend training for that now. Good on her. I’m not a fan of hills, particularly on the run. I picked my Ironman course specifically because it was the flattest course I could find.

Ooff… That’s gunna be a fun day. Haha

Damn that’s awesome. Now I’m even more bummed I won’t be able to make it.

I’m sure i know the answer to this, but is the swim expected to be non-wetsuit? I’d guess we’re looking at ~80ish even toward the end of October.

I’ve looked around to find average water temps of the lake and I’m fairly certain it’ll be a non-wetsuit swim.

It looks like you can find the “likely” bike and run course on ride with gps.
It shows the run as ~260’ per lap, 3 laps, about 800’ total.

The AG bike looks like a bit of a monster: 4 laps, 1000+’ per lap.The Pro races are both on the 19th (Saturday) with the open races on the Sunday.
Pro bike is 5 laps of 15.6km and 256m climb (~1300m): scenic. (For reference, T100 San Francisco was 1080m of climb.
Pro run is 6 laps of 2.9km with 60m climb.
https://t100triathlon.com/lake-las-vegas/pro/

Is it out at Lake Mead? Last time I was there about a month ago, it was like bath water. But I thought the race was supposed to be somewhere on the west side.

Is it out at Lake Mead? Last time I was there about a month ago, it was like bath water. But I thought the race was supposed to be somewhere on the west side.Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa

The bike course is officially up. It’s the course from ride gps.