JD Vance

JD Vance responds after Kristen Welker asks about Laura Loomer’s racist statement that the White House would “smell like curry” if Harris wins.

Vance: “whether you’re eating curry at your dinner table or fried chicken, things have gotten more expensive thanks to her policies.”

I wonder why he mentioned curry or fried chicken. Hmm…

https://x.com/MeidasTouch/status/1835862567501320329

To be fair to JD, there’s only 891,232,967 possible food items that can be served for dinner so let’s not rush to conclusions that he was referencing the “half black” part of her also “half Indian” heritage.

So cynical, Ken.

JD lies, then tells you he is lying, everyone knows it’s a lie and also knows exactly why he’s lying…and your take away is that he’s actually lying when he said he was lying?

The gift that keeps on giving.

JD Vance: “With close to 500 patriots in the state of Michigan in this building right now and outside, I’d like to see an assassin try to come in this room.”

As I continue to wonder about Trump, is JD Vance that stupid or is this the plan?

And, I’m guessing, there were no guns allowed in that room. What were all those patriots going to use, harsh language?

I have many. take aways from this situation. My only point here was that this isn’t him confessing to anything (which would be him telling the truth) as many of the headlines state.

you can always see them coming! The giveaway is the ASSASSIN t shirt

I am pretty sure those were RFK’s last words.

Whose “team” is he talking about?

especially since David Frum is a long time conservative and has worked for the Republicans in the past…

i’ll buy Slowguy’s idea that Vance’s ‘story’ meant underreported news story, but this here is flat out lying.

2 Likes