January 5th Update - Slowtwitch forum members, friends and family 100% for CHARITY CERVELO apparel - In the next few days, there'il be a link from the Cervelo banner ad to a page that shows you the apparel pieces, as well as prices etc

Yeah–Not so sure I liked the fabric up close of the Ooomph. But distinctive due to the stitching.

Good morning Europe and the World…

…today, we can expect Gerard from Cervelo to send quotes, images and more. I also expect quotes from Craft - courtesy of SuperDave.

…let’s hear them all out before we decide…there are many offerings to our tribe…it’s gonna be a good day…

good morning Sperera…

hey ho hose man…thnigs are hotting up…

I’m off to the pool then for a short run…boy do I hate this time of year when you really don’t have anything to train for.

Jeff Morrow

Did I miss a decision about black being the only color available? Or is white an option also?

Keith

…no definite decisions made yet…but today should be interesting…stay tuned…

Hola Sperera,

Any news from our friends at Cervélo ? Any pics available just yet ?

…expecting something through soon…Cervelo that is…also from SuperDave re: Craft

don’t let this out of view…

bump…

don’t let this out of view…
boomph

boomph…is that like underhand psychology to go for Oomph…hahahahhaa

Looks like Craft are not pricing for this…so…Cervelo we wait for thee…

“boomph…is that like underhand psychology to go for Oomph…hahahahhaa”

Yeah, you caught me. It was a two-birds-one-stone deal. At least it was then. I’ve been waiting for some word on ordering in hopes that I can sneak in a little holiday shopping. I hate scrolling to find the thread, so bump.

Okay…its nearly 7pm here in Gibraltar (Central European Time) and I’m going home now.

Gerard Vroomen will post the Cervelo info himself for us…it’s only 1pm in Toronto so it’s lunchtime for them…you can expect something within the next 5 or 6 hours I guess.

Look forward to it…we should have some images too.

Oops, I didn’t see this. I e-mailed Stephen the info, but now he’s gone home. Anybody else here who can post these images if I forward the e-mail to them?

its okay I’m still here

stand by for the images and quote…

The quote verbatim:

Stephen:

Please find attached the rough artwork, we can certainly change things depending on what the forum would like.

A few notes:

1. Since you are in Gibraltar, shipping to most slowtwitchers would be expensive. We can arrange shipping for you, we get some very good UPS rates

2. We are just finishing a new shopping cart system on our website, we can use that for the Peaceful Tribe apparel as well if you would like. It will accept PayPal and we can set up a separate PayPal account for this so it is completely transparent for everybody where the money for charity is.

3. As you know our banner ad is above the forum. We can run a Peaceful Tribe apparel banner instead of a Cervelo banner to keep people interested and to make sure we get as much money for the charity as possible.

4. Prices: I don’t have the final costing yet as I only heard about the Tribe apparel yesterday, but we can for sure do the following:
    Short sleeve: $15 – sells for $30
    Long sleeve: $18 – sells for $35
    Long course singlet: $34 – sells for $75

5. We can do the above prices for your custom logos as shown in the attached drawings, so you see we can especially ramp up the amount collected for the charity by selling the Long course singlets. 100 singlets equals $4100 for charity. To give the drive a head-start I’ll personally buy the first Long course singlet for $500.

6. I noticed some other quotes included minimums and deposits, but I think it may be difficult for you to come up with either. So we will do no minimums and no deposit to make it easier, I don’t think the risk is that big (after all, in the Peaceful Tribe we are more the same than we are different).

Let me know if you need anything more, or contact Heather as she is probably more qualified to answer them and she’ll be back in the office Monday,

Merry Christmas,

Gerard Vroomen,
Cervelo Cycles Inc"

Images to follow.

To give the drive a head-start I’ll personally buy the first Long course singlet for $500.

1. I noticed some other quotes included minimums and deposits, but I think it may be difficult for you to come up with either. So we will do no minimums and no deposit to make it easier, I don’t think the risk is that big (after all, in the Peaceful Tribe we are more the same than we are different).

I think we should nominate Gerard “STer of the Week”!

-Shawn, ASICS America