Is Elon Musk a good parent?

I did not know previously, but apparently Elon has a trans child. This is how he refers to her:

“So my son Xavier is dead. Killed by the woke mind virus,” Musk told Peterson.”

Is Elon a great dad?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elon-musks-trans-daughter-hits-back-called-her-dead_n_66a2b3d5e4b0ac6125bde884

I was wondering why the CA rules for trans school kids was the straw that broke his back. Plenty of other more fiscal reasons to move business out of state, why some rule about school kids?

If only one out of your ten kids hates you, I’d say you’re doing pretty well!

Musk also had three children with singer named Grimes. Their names are Exa Dark Sideræl Musk, Techno Mechanicus, and X Æ A-Xii. Grimes left him for a trans woman, which likely added to his unhinged hatred of trans people.

DJ Anyma is trans?

DJ Anyma is trans?

Chelsea Manning is trans.

Exclusive | Grimes dating leaker Chelsea Manning after Elon Musk breakup (pagesix.com)

But calling your son or daughter ‘dead’ (when they’re obviously not), is that good parenting, or even decent parenting?

It’s extremely callous.

He added: “I knew that from when he was about 4 years old and he would pick out clothes for me to wear like a jacket and tell me it was ‘fabulous!’, as well as his love of musicals & theatre.”

Wilson responded to her dad’s tweet saying she found it to be “the funniest” thing he said about her because it sounded more like fiction than reality.

“This is entirely fake. Like, literally none of this ever happened. Ever. I don’t even know where he got this from,” Wilson said. “My best guess is that he went to the Milo school of gay stereotypes, just picked some at random and said ‘eh- good enough’ in a last-ditch attempt to garner sympathy points when he is so obviously in the wrong even in his own fucking story.”

(It should be noted that Yiannopoulos is a far-right personality who claims to be “ex-gay” and says he regards homosexuality as “an addiction.”)

Wilson went on to point out how a few more holes in Musk’s description of her at age 4.

“I did not have a ‘love of musicals & theatre’ when I was four, because y’know… I was fucking four,” Wilson said, noting that her first real encounter with musicals came from her twin brother’s obsession with the “Hamilton” soundtrack in “8th/9th grade” when her sibling played it so often that Wilson “swore off the entire genre” for “a long time.”

Who do you think has a more accurate memory of a child at 4 years old; the child or the parent?

Interview with Musk’s daughter.

Elon Musk’s transgender daughter, Vivian Wilson, speaks in first interview (nbcnews.com)

Really not surprising that a guy who named his kids Exa Dark Sideræl Musk, Techno Mechanicus, and X Æ A-Xii is a narcist.

Interview with Musk’s daughter.

Elon Musk’s transgender daughter, Vivian Wilson, speaks in first interview (nbcnews.com)

Really not surprising that a guy who named his kids Exa Dark Sideræl Musk, Techno Mechanicus, and X Æ A-Xii is a narcist.

That seems like a very normal, well-adjusted 20 year old.

It’s extremely callous.

He added: “I knew that from when he was about 4 years old and he would pick out clothes for me to wear like a jacket and tell me it was ‘fabulous!’, as well as his love of musicals & theatre.”

Wilson responded to her dad’s tweet saying she found it to be “the funniest” thing he said about her because it sounded more like fiction than reality.

“This is entirely fake. Like, literally none of this ever happened. Ever. I don’t even know where he got this from,” Wilson said. “My best guess is that he went to the Milo school of gay stereotypes, just picked some at random and said ‘eh- good enough’ in a last-ditch attempt to garner sympathy points when he is so obviously in the wrong even in his own fucking story.”

(It should be noted that Yiannopoulos is a far-right personality who claims to be “ex-gay” and says he regards homosexuality as “an addiction.”)

Wilson went on to point out how a few more holes in Musk’s description of her at age 4.

“I did not have a ‘love of musicals & theatre’ when I was four, because y’know… I was fucking four,” Wilson said, noting that her first real encounter with musicals came from her twin brother’s obsession with the “Hamilton” soundtrack in “8th/9th grade” when her sibling played it so often that Wilson “swore off the entire genre” for “a long time.”

Who do you think has a more accurate memory of a child at 4 years old; the child or the parent?

Given that Musk was seldom around I would go with the child in this case.

Today she appears to be a normal, healthy, person living her best life. She is not “dead”. …meanwhile Musk’s behavior is becoming more erratic.

I did not know previously, but apparently Elon has a trans child. This is how he refers to her:

“So my son Xavier is dead. Killed by the woke mind virus,” Musk told Peterson.”

Is Elon a great dad?

https://www.huffpost.com/...b3d5e4b0ac6125bde884

Is this a trick question or something?

It’s extremely callous.

Today she appears to be a normal, healthy, person living her best life. She is not “dead”. …meanwhile Musk’s behavior is becoming more erratic.

haha, ok.

It’s extremely callous.

Given that most of what comes out of Musks mouth is complete bullshit, I am going to go with the logical response by his daughter.

It’s extremely callous.

I am not debating whose memory is more accurate. Although many kids have excellent memory of the past. And some adults lie one hell of a lot. Especially when they have a long known history of blatant lies.

I am more wondering about people’s impressions of Musk’s behavior as a parent and as a decent human being now.

It’s extremely callous.

My guess would be most anything that happened when a kid was 4 and is remembered by either the kid or the parents is because the story has been repeated over the years, and like most things was somewhat modified because that’s how memories tend to work.

But calling your son or daughter ‘dead’ (when they’re obviously not), is that good parenting, or even decent parenting?

The term “dead name” was coined by the trans community.

It’s a ver common phrase for people to say “the old me is dead.”

Even major trans supporter Taylor Swift has a lyric that says “I’m sorry the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now: why? ‘Cause she’s dead”

So I’m not sure if musk using the term dead in a colloquial sense of his child going through a major change has anything to do with good or bad parenting but YMMV.

Even major trans supporter Taylor Swift has a lyric that says “I’m sorry the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now: why? ‘Cause she’s dead”

So I’m not sure if musk using the term dead in a colloquial sense of his child going through a major change has anything to do with good or bad parenting but YMMV.

So, you’re saying it’s kind of okay because of the reasons above?

It’s extremely callous.

Given that most of what comes out of Musks mouth is complete bullshit, I am going to go with the logical response by his daughter.

Wow I am shocked. SHOCKED I SAY.

So, you’re saying it’s kind of okay because of the reasons above?

Watch out Yeeper, DarkSpeedWorks’ classic logic is on the prowl!