Fucker Carlson

Tucker isn’t subtle enough for the Russians

From the new Tenet indictment of Tim Poole and others:

DOJ indicts Russians who used Tennessee company to push disinformation

Russians use the term “Useful Idiot” for a reason.

After being fired for serial plagiarism Benny Johnson became the online director for @tmi’s favorite “news” source The National Review. He then worked for the Daily Caller, was chief creative officer at Turning Point USA, and as a host on Newsmax. The Russians picked the right guy, fake news is his business.

I’m not following this DOJ story closely yet but it’s getting harder by the minute to trust absolutely anything on twitter.

Silver’s old site, 538, has Harris with a slight edge.

His new site, the Silver Bulletin, shows Harris leading in polling, but I think the actual prediction odds are a paid feature. His polling model shows that Trump narrowed the Harris lead very slightly since the “convention bump.”

He is absolutely not “telling everyone Trump is winning.”

The non-paid part of his bulletin has this quotation:

**Let’s cut to the chase: So, who’s gonna win the election?**

Well, honestly, we don’t know

I subscribe to Nate’s paid newsletter. So I’m biased. But he hates Trump. He has the paid model as a toss up and says it is a little volatile right now due to expected convention bounce (which decreases Harris polls in the model as it assumes they go up for a period following the free advertising a convention provides) and RFK dropping out( which has them weighing new polls a bit more recently).

He’s done consulting work for poly markets which isn’t surprising considering his background. He’s pretty open about it.