Fucker Carlson

Might be coming to Russian TV.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66894124

If you ever thought he wasn’t propaganda….

New show called The Russsssssia Hoax, no doubt.

They don’t know if it is a new show (banishment worthy) or just a repeat of his US show (one should consider one’s content when the enemy of one’s nation uses one’s show as propaganda)

Maybe he can have Snowden, Steven Seagal and Alex Jones on as his first guests. Having them all in the same room would be a great target for the Ukranians.

Vice President Fucker?

Don Jr. Says Tucker Carlson is ‘On the Table’ to Be Dad’s VP (mediaite.com)

I quit

Vice President Fucker?

Well, it kind of makes sense. Look how well we did with the last media personality who had no experience in politics. With him, we’ll do twice as much.

I quit

I hope he does. Best case scenario for ensuring his defeat.

Imagine if we actually needed the VP to step in and that was the guy. Remember when Palin who was actually a governor was the worst candidate for VP? Those were the days!

Vice President Fucker?

I have a tendency to overestimate people, but I don’t think Tucker bites. He’s privately hinted that he knows Trump is completely bananas, and he knows that a Trump considers the VP to be a lackey, and things seldom turn out well for Trump lackeys. Of the dozens of Trump lackeys over the past ~8 years, it’s like Stephen Miller and maybe a few others that have come out unscathed. Trump also doesn’t like it all when his underlings take the media spotlight from him, and Carlson enjoys the media spotlight.

He has a good gig riling up the TylerTris and SDGs of the world. He’d be dumb to take on actual responsibility. And he’s not dumb.

Vice President Fucker?

I have a tendency to overestimate people, but I don’t think Tucker bites. He’s privately hinted that he knows Trump is completely bananas, and he knows that a Trump considers the VP to be a lackey, and things seldom turn out well for Trump lackeys. Of the dozens of Trump lackeys over the past ~8 years, it’s like Stephen Miller and maybe a few others that have come out unscathed. Trump also doesn’t like it all when his underlings take the media spotlight from him, and Carlson enjoys the media spotlight.

He has a good gig riling up the TylerTris and SDGs of the world. He’d be dumb to take on actual responsibility. And he’s not dumb.
With regard to your 2nd to the last sentence, re: responsibility; remember we ARE talking about the VP job. In a Trump administration (I wanna vomit saying that), Mr. Teflon will claim everybody else is incompetent - remember, he knows more than the generals.
The term shit show is something we’re going to continue to see, apparently. Face palm.

remember we ARE talking about the VP job.

True. But I think the VP has like 2-3 Constitionally-mandated roles, and after one he ended up in a basement parking garage huddling between his Secret Service detail. :slight_smile: Trump finds a way.

Vice President Fucker?

“I would like to see”
“It would be on the table”

I’m pretty sure he’s just making shit up on the fly.

True. But I think the VP has like 2-3 Constitionally-mandated roles, and after one he ended up in a basement parking garage huddling between his Secret Service detail. :slight_smile: Trump finds a way.

Being Trump’s VP carries much higher-than-average chances of becoming President.

Being Trump’s VP carries much higher-than-average chances of becoming President.

Or just getting the GOP nomination 4 years down the line and having a run at the big seat. I can see that being attractive to Carlson.

Vice President Fucker?

“I would like to see”

https://kvia.b-cdn.net/2020/10/imageedit_0_8419165339.jpg

Vice President Fucker?

“I would like to see”

https://kvia.b-cdn.net/2020/10/imageedit_0_8419165339.jpg

In Soviet Russia, fly is on you

Tucker Carlson Duped By YouTubers Into Interviewing Fake Kate Middleton Whistleblower

Tucker Carlson Duped By Kate Middleton Whistleblower YouTube Prank (deadline.com)

The YouTubers’ faked letter of engagement for the whistleblower included a clause stating that the palace had a right to amputate one of his limbs should he fail his probation period.

Carlson’s people did not spot the preposterous faked document and Manners was sent to a London studio with a hotline to Carlson for the interview.

Further evidence that Tucker is a moron.

Tucker Carlson Duped By YouTubers Into Interviewing Fake Kate Middleton Whistleblower

Tucker Carlson Duped By Kate Middleton Whistleblower YouTube Prank (deadline.com)

The YouTubers’ faked letter of engagement for the whistleblower included a clause stating that the palace had a right to amputate one of his limbs should he fail his probation period.

Carlson’s people did not spot the preposterous faked document and Manners was sent to a London studio with a hotline to Carlson for the interview.

Further evidence that Tucker is a moron.

Wow.

The level of sheer stupidity on Tucker’s team is astounding. Someone should, and I would guess will, be fired.