Do you own ketchup stock?

and now the stock is up 15% today. back up to 30.

Meme stock finally showing some signs of meme. Could be the next AMC.

The company website has added an FAQ giving advice on how to prevent shares from being loaned out to short sellers:

“For long-term shareholders who believe in the Company’s future, the Company is highlighting the following actions you can take with your brokerage firm to prevent the lending of your shares for short selling,” Trump Media said in its supplement to its FAQ Wednesday.

The tips include holding DJT shares in a cash account at a brokerage firm as opposed to a margin account, “opting out of any securities lending program,” moving Trump Media shares to the company’s designated transfer agent, and transferring shares to a bank and “holding them in your retirement account.”

The GME method. Ain’t working out too well for them, but of course all the diamond hands think there is shady stuff going on with naked shorts. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is to some degree.

It’s got a really small float too, so it sets up well for this kind of activity. It doesn’t take a whole lot to move the price.

It’s got a really small float too, so it sets up well for this kind of activity. It doesn’t take a whole lot to move the price.

Today’s volume was nearly triple the average daily volume. So, what do you think happened? Use small words, please.

Today’s volume was nearly triple the average daily volume. So, what do you think happened? Use small words, please.

Short squeeze.

Lots of $ moved in… sorry for the 5 letter word,

Nunes is very concerned about retail investors.

“This is particularly troubling given that ‘naked’ short selling often entails sophisticated market participants profiting at the expense of retail investors,” Nunes said.

Another rally today… I know no one really understands day to day moves in most stock, but this one is surprising. Is some big MAGA donor’s propping it up?

SDGs “wife” just bought a lot more.

Ha, SDG’s wife does not have access to any stock accounts or the ability to purchase stock. SDG does not invest in Trump and only donates to him to keep the little lady happy. Happy wife, happy life. Get it straight.

Another rally today… I know no one really understands day to day moves in most stock, but this one is surprising. Is some big MAGA donor’s propping it up?

Yes. His name rhymes with Bladimir Wutin.

Ha,** SDG’s wife does not have access to any stock accounts or the ability to purchase stock**. SDG does not invest in Trump and only donates to him to keep the little lady happy. Happy wife, happy life. Get it straight.

Makes sense. The Quran does say you should keep your wife in line.

Ha,** SDG’s wife does not have access to any stock accounts or the ability to purchase stock**. SDG does not invest in Trump and only donates to him to keep the little lady happy. Happy wife, happy life. Get it straight.

Makes sense. The Quran does say you should keep your wife in line.

Go figure, I’m not even Muslim. May have to look into it, being that it is the religion of peace. Sounds nice.

Is any stock with a 5B market cap as volatile as DJT?

Its pretty wild that the avg volume of DJT is higher than Exxon/facebook.

The other crazy part of this to me is, isn’t this a company built around 1 person? I mean does truth social survive if Trump dies tomorrow? How long will people stay there, if he is no longer posting to it?

Its pretty wild that the avg volume of DJT is higher than Exxon/Facebook.//

Not sure what you are looking at, but DJT today about 6 million at around 32 bucks.

Exxon today abut 14 million shares at $121

Facebook(META) 15 million shares today at just over 500 bucks

It is probably a better metric to compare if you multiply shares traded times the stock price, that gives you how many $$$ were exchanged. You could have a penny stock trading tens of millions, but just a few bucks to move it one way or the other… DJT is no where near the two you put up, but certainly a lot higher than many it should not be above. It will just take some time and the MAGA masses buying this thing to finally get tired and finally dump it. Or whoever is propping it up to pull the plug, then we go to 0…

Ahhh. I was pulling the avg from google finance. it covers a 30 day window (which I think DJT went public a month ago) because their 30 day avg dropped from around 15 mill–>9 mil.

The other crazy part of this to me is, isn’t this a company built around 1 person? I mean does truth social survive if Trump dies tomorrow? How long will people stay there, if he is no longer posting to it?

If Truth Social folds, the finances improve. It is a money-burning furnace while active.

If Truth Social folds, the finances improve. It is a money-burning furnace while active.

I think it would fold if Trump dies, and likely will anyway.

To me, this the problem with Truth Social: It is a right-wing safe space, but if they know that there are no, or very few, liberals/progressives/Dems using it, then it cannot be used to “trigger the libs,” which I think is why a lot of right-wingers post on Instagram, X and Facebook.

To me, this the problem with Truth Social: It is a right-wing safe space, but if they know that there are no, or very few, liberals/progressives/Dems using it, then it cannot be used to “trigger the libs,” which I think is why a lot of right-wingers post on Instagram, X and Facebook.

Yeah, TylerTri only posts here fingers-crossed he gets Nutella to respond. Endorphin rush of getting a rise out of someone.

I think you’re close, but at the end of the day it’s about advertising dollars, and if only those in the echo chamber are using it, advertisers are not reaching as many eyeballs. Like Michael Jordan said, “republicans buy sneakers too.”