Change frightens me

thank you. let me see if those are addable features.

2 Likes

I agree with this. There are certain posters that I follow more closely than others. Even if the topic isn’t what I’m currently interested in, if certain people create the topic (or reply in a topic) I will click in just to see what they have to say. The current format makes that tough unless I start memorizing peoples little bubble pictures

1 Like

That won’t help - people are starting to change theirs now

At the first forum I belonged to that had icons/avatars/ bubbles/ whatever the fuck we’re calling them, I would change mine monthly, like turning over a calendar for a new picture

How are people viewing content on the forum? On my landing page I am met with 15 subcategories. I currently click through each one that might be of interest to me to see the latest posts. Otherwise I click on “latest” at the top of my landing page. However when I do this 8 out of the 10 “latest” posts are from LR and of no interest to me. I am not knocking the LR… there needs to be a space for these discussions… I am knocking the new sub-categories. This is a huge set back for the community. Is there an easy way to filter our the sub-categories that aren’t of interest to me when viewing the “latest” posts?

In your User Preferences: go to tracking. Then go to “muted” and add the Lavender Room (or anything else) and it shouldn’t suggest anything in that Category anymore.