Zwift on smart tv

Hey
I wonder if you can mirror zwift from iphone or ipad to my sony smart tv?
I saw videos that you can. But would be any delay or so?
Before you tell me that i need to try myself i tell you that i dont have smart trainer yet. So please help :slight_smile:

Hey
Before you tell me that i need to try myself i tell you that i dont have smart trainer yet. So please help :slight_smile:

I’ve mirrored games from my iphone to smart TV with no issues.

Ok. But what about zwift and other bike apps?

Try to mirror your screen with zwift right now, you don’t need a smart trainer to see if your tv can show zwift from your phone.

Try to mirror your screen with zwift right now, you don’t need a smart trainer to see if your tv can show zwift from your phone.

It works. But what will be when app will be actual running?some folks have delay. I read somewhere

Why not connect via a hdmi cable? Lessens the variables and it works.

Hey

If they have AirPlay it shouldn’t be a problem, and I think the modern Sony tvs should all have it.

I don’t know your financial situation, but have a think about getting an Apple TV 4K and just using that. It’ll be so much more convenient and it works great.

Hey

If they have AirPlay it shouldn’t be a problem, and I think the modern Sony tvs should all have it.

I don’t know your financial situation, but have a think about getting an Apple TV 4K and just using that. It’ll be so much more convenient and it works great.

I checked spec and my sony tv has airplay. I just dont know what that is :slight_smile:
I am not so young anymore so be gentle!!! :slight_smile:
I just want to know if i buy elite direto xr trainer or not bocouse i want to have it on my big sony tv. I dont want to have it on my iphone or tablet.
If that is posible without delay and other issuies then i am buying it.
In case not. I will stick with my elite fluid trainer and watch tv anyway

Hey

I checked spec and my sony tv has airplay. I just dont know what that is :slight_smile:
I just want to know if i buy elite direto xr trainer or not bocouse i want to have it on my big sony tv. I dont want to have it on my iphone or tablet.

As another poster noted, you just might want to get an AppleTV box, which makes the process as simple, effective, and economical as possible.

Hey

As another poster noted, you just might want to get an AppleTV box, which makes the process as simple, effective, and economical as possible.

A Lightning->HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable are probably more simple, equally effective, and much cheaper. That’s what I use (Zwift Hub->iPad->TV).

Hey

A Lightning->HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable are probably more simple, equally effective, and much cheaper. That’s what I use (Zwift Hub->iPad->TV).

That was my original suggestion too.

Ok
Tenks folks
Can you just give me link to this cable?dont know what are you talking :slight_smile:
Tenks

Why not connect via a hdmi cable? Lessens the variables and it works.

I’ve done this running Zwift, and it works great with no lag. Used the apple lightening to hdmi dongle and a standard (amazon basics) hdmi cable.

Ok
Tenks folks
Can you just give me link to this cable?dont know what are you talking :slight_smile:
Tenks

Cable: https://a.co/d/0cPP306m

Dongle: https://a.co/d/0gIwhbZw

Titanflex tenks a lot

Titanflex tenks a lot

Just one last variable—you’ll need to match the dongle to the port on your iPad, whether it is USB C or Lightning.