You, your spouse/partner, and your favorite LR liberal board a plane

and you have to assign seats. Who goes where?

https://i.imgur.com/cgoOQ31.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/cgoOQ31.jpeg

Holy hell, that is one plane I get back off of.

But if I couldn’t, I guess number 3.

I’ve heard there are perk to sitting next to Boebert.

Am I the gate agent assigning seats for LR posters?

I’m taking 5, giving my wife 9 and watching the fireworks, and putting Ken in 3.

Am I the gate agent assigning seats for LR posters?

Sure why not.

With her position between Clarence and Matty she may not have a free hand.

Window seat with Hulk Hogan in the middle?

Is this economy class? I’m not liking that shoulder room situation.

I honestly think it would be “interesting” to occupy almost any of those seats. The one exception where I would absolutely refuse is Alex Jones. I’d rather ride in the luggage compartment.

That’s true, but you’d also be sitting next to the boner-killer MTG. So, you couldn’t take advantage of the hands even if you wanted to (I wouldn’t).

I’m taking 9, I hear at least one of them get frisky when they get bored.

Holy hell, that is one plane I get back off of.

But if I couldn’t, I guess number 3.

Geez yes. Probability of it going in the ocean are high.

Ok, to play the game though. I’ll sit in #9 to see what they’re willing to do to convert me. My standards aren’t so high that I wouldn’t use it to make some big bucks off the video.

I’m putting the wife in #10 as I think she could argue about their spiritual issues for the duration of the flight without being too flustered and could watch the action in #10 thru the seats.

I’m putting kserrar in #4 simply because I cannot imagine Alex surviving the flight without having a brain aneurism.

I’m disappointed demon sperm lady didn’t make the flight.

5 is being humped when I arrive to place my bag overhead

Give me seat 10. Aisle seat and likely a normal person behind me?!? I would take 3 but being behind Trump and in front of Alex Jones would not be fun at all…

Agreed with the other, sitting next to Boebert might be fine as she strikes me as someone who is not a true believer and simply spouts the bullshit to get elected (she dated/dates liberals for gods sake!). Get a cocktail in her and she might be funny to chat with. But I would not want to be next to MTG. She seems to be much deeper into the kool-aid mix. So let my partner sit there.

Dump the LR liberal in seat 1 so they can recline into Trump to piss him off…

Who goes where?

I go to the bar nearest to the departure gate and drink heavily before boarding.

Howling at the idea of sticking someone in the middle seat 6 between those insufferable twats while hearing “Hey Brother” every few seconds.

Also good luck reclining your seat.

Is there a seat next to a random bear?

I’d sit next to Hogan, at least he would have interesting stories, Brother.

I wouldn’t subject my wife to that flight.

Clarence doesn’t fly commercial silly

There is one flaw in all of this.

As everyone knows, clarence thomas only takes private flights.

Who is in row 1? Don’t recognize him.

I’d sit in row 10 and torture Lady L and put tiny bits of gum and ants in MTG’s hair.