WTB: Front Wheel Carbon Clincher Rim Brake

Looking for a more aero front wheel. 50-70 mm depth. Rim brake, clincher- tubeless would he be great. Something optimized for 25mm tire

I understand where you’re coming from. Just a word of warning though. I have a Reynolds AR80 wheel set (80mm front and back) and a deep wheel on the front definitely gets to feeling unstable with any kind of cross wind. Keep that in mind when you’re considering offers. My very limited experience suggests <50mm would probably be the best all around wheel.

I’m looking at a 32mm wheel set for another bike right now with the intent of being able to toss the front on my Shiv on windy days.

This would be exclusively used for time trials so I’m not too worried about wind

I understand where you’re coming from. Just a word of warning though. I have a Reynolds AR80 wheel set (80mm front and back) and a deep wheel on the front definitely gets to feeling unstable with any kind of cross wind. Keep that in mind when you’re considering offers. My very limited experience suggests <50mm would probably be the best all around wheel.

I’m looking at a 32mm wheel set for another bike right now with the intent of being able to toss the front on my Shiv on windy days.

Gotcha. Considered an 80mm? :wink:

I have a Princeton Coda 9590 w/DT Swiss 240s hub, has around 100 miles on it. I know it’s a little deeper than requested but the wheel is pretty stable. Handling wise really fell no different than the Wake 6560.

Yeah, I think it’s a bit too much wheel for me and maybe a bit out of my price range

How much?

Curious of asking price, @mike s

I didn’t list a price mainly because I don’t have it listed for sale, I probably won’t be racing this year so it’s just sitting here. The price is negotiable, assuming those know it’s worth and don’t come with some dumb offer.