WTB: Felt IA FRD TT Frame (or bike), 54cm

Hey,

Unfortunately had a crash recently that broke me a little but broke my bike a lot. All my upgraded components and wheels survived, but my 2015 Felt IA FRD frame did not. Sad, because it fit me perfectly.

So I’m hoping to just replace the frame, either with the same one or a similar, newer one. My wheels are all rim brake so an older model would be a great find, but I’ll certainly think about it if a newer frame is available. I think I’m the last pro on rim brakes anyway.

Also willing to look at entire 54cm IA FRD TT bikes that I can just upgrade, hopefully.

Thanks!
-Tom

Assuming you still have seatpost and fork. https://www.ebay.com/...temis&media=COPY

Sadly the fork took the brunt of the damage (besides my shoulder). But the rest didn’t fare great either. Pretty high speed, ~35mph, so I guess I’m lucky I’m here thinking about riding a new bike already.

I’m mainly looking for the FRD model. Small gains vs the IA, but I need every second vs the people in the pro field nowadays.

May end up with a whole new bike by the end of this, I’ve admitted that to myself, just taking this shot before I manage to stumble upon a high end bike that’s actually in stock somewhere, which seems pretty impossible as well!

If I could find a IA fork and seatpost. I would buy it myself. Nearly impossible to find parts nowadays.

I have one… 54 rim break version. It was my race bike. It has been sitting for about four years… Ultegra DI2. ENVE 7.8. Quarq PM. Pro missile cockpit… but have original base bar and extensions.
I’ve been thinking about selling… Could probably do just the frame. Has custom graphics on both wheels and frame from previous EMJ team… these can be removed.
Very very nice condition. PM me… I can give you my number to text or call and I can get you pics.