Windy, how’s the rain?

Looks like it’s just about to or is hitting you now.

We get the fun tomorrow.

We get the fun tomorrow.

It hit on Sunday. Larson wrecked.

Maybe it will strengthen back to a hurricane as it crosses Lake Erie just to really mess you up.

Maybe it will strengthen back to a hurricane as it crosses Lake Erie just to really mess you up.

Let’s hope.

Let’s hope.

The size of these storms always amazes me. Right now it stretches from Cleveland to beyond St. Louis.

We get the fun tomorrow.

Was just spitting as I started to walk to the train…halfway through Zeus and Poseidon got in an argument

One of its tendrils just gave us a sun shower. Main bit to hit around 4 am.

We got a brief shower earlier today, still has not hit here, even though they said it would hours ago…

I am in Springfield, a few hours south of Chicago. It has pissed down rain all day. Instead of visiting the Lincoln sites we had a boring day of laundry, shopping, cleaning and taxes.

I am in Springfield, a few hours south of Chicago. It has pissed down rain all day. Instead of visiting the Lincoln sites we had a boring day of laundry, shopping, cleaning and taxes.

really seems to be falling apart looking at radar, maybe the heat of tomorrow will fire it back up?

Steady rain all evening

Still raining

3 inches overnight in sw ontario. Now the forecast says constant rain starting in 2 hours for about 18 hours. Right now nice sun and clouds morning. Good running weather.

3 inches overnight in sw ontario. Now the forecast says constant rain starting in 2 hours for about 18 hours. Right now nice sun and clouds morning. Good running weather.

2 inches in the rain gauge in the backyard, (between Detroit and Lansing) on and off rain the rest of the day

Looking at radar, no way SW Ontario is getting constant rain. Our forcast shows the same, with low probablity as they don’t know exactly when each arm will swing through.

Looking at radar there is nothing in the london to Detroit, to ann arbor line the edge is touching the line near fort wayne In. and then clear all the way east to cleveland. — Then I go to a different Radar source and the whole thing is covered in green… ODD I guess sensitivity level as to what is shown?

The big blob of rain seems to be North of Toronto already.

Steady rain all evening

Radar has shown Chicago and the lake, are just getting constant rain. I assume just drawing the moisture up from the lake.

Not as different on computer as phone showed, but still some differences between weather.com and wunderground.

For referance this is now up in Canada what came through last night.

image_2024-07-10_090627031.png
Weatherdotcom.jpg
image_2024-07-10_091003951.png

Steady rain all evening

Radar has shown Chicago and the lake, are just getting constant rain. I assume just drawing the moisture up from the lake.

The lake is east of the city

The Greater Whitby Area was largely spared. We had rain from about 5 am until 10 am. Now it’s stopped and the ground is drying.

The bulk of it hit north of us.

Strange…I live in SW Ontario and my rain doesn’t come in inches.

So have tornadoes coming through…one at O’Hare one at Midway…Joliet and Naperville and NW Indiana have confirmed tornadoes