Williamsport LL US Championship game

Not much to like about either state, Texas or Florida.

Except for these youngsters playing ball just now. Worth a look see.

Kinda douchey thing to say

Kinda douchey thing to say

I thought it to be a one line down click bait. You know I would not want to one up you with subject line click baiting. Your standing there is unassailable.

Watched Texas earlier in the tourney. They are clearly the cream of this year’s crop.

I know you said in the past that a visit to Happy Valley for a PSU game was maybe on your bucket list, or whether you have made the trip to the Mecca of LL ball, but it may be possible to road trip a double header in the future when the little guy gets to the right age.

This game has been fun to watch. Lots of back and forth.

Holy cow what a fun game to watch, Florida come back win.

It had every imaginable play short of a HR. I enjoyed watching with my grandsons.

I know you said in the past that a visit to Happy Valley for a PSU game was maybe on your bucket list, or whether you have made the trip to the Mecca of LL ball, but it may be possible to road trip a double header in the future when the little guy gets to the right age.

I’d really like to go for a whiteout. Little league world series has no interest for me, especially these days where the innocence is gone. (I also played in national championship tournaments and yeah it was cool when I was a kid but unless my kid was playing meh)

Holy cow …

Did you mean to make a Phil Rizzuto reference?

If so, well done!!!

Holy cow …

If so, well done!!!

Well I’ll be, no I didn’t “Holy Cow nice catch Rand” LOL

I’d really like to go for a whiteout. Little league world series has no interest for me, especially these days where the innocence is gone. (I also played in national championship tournaments and yeah it was cool when I was a kid but unless my kid was playing meh)

https://youtu.be/...UXcn0?feature=shared

Mini’s team qualified for a year end nationals (well actually two) but one of them when I asked where the tourney was I was told there were like 15 to choose from… for the national championship.

Holy cow …

If so, well done!!!

You mean Harry Carey?

https://youtu.be/...UXcn0?feature=shared

Mini’s team qualified for a year end nationals (well actually two) but one of them when I asked where the tourney was I was told there were like 15 to choose from… for the national championship.

I’m old enough they actually were legit

Florida beat Taipei with a beautiful bunt down the first base line to win the World Championship.