Who would you hire

If you had a company and HAD to hire someone from the Lav room, who would it be and why?

Mine would be JSA - he always really made me think about my perspective for some reason. I actually found myself swayed by his opinions on a few things. I guess lawyers will do that… :wink:
Mark

Hire someone who spends half their time posting in a triathlon forum?! No chance I’d hire any of you deadbeats!

Nobody, I would not hire someone so broken they post in the lavender room.

Simple. Dan. Look at all the successful businesses he built!

Ike.

Always level headed, insightful comments.

Easy. The former poster known as Chainpin . He showed a willingness to take on big projects

If you had a company and HAD to hire someone from the Lav room, who would it be and why?

Mine would be JSA - he always really made me think about my perspective for some reason. I actually found myself swayed by his opinions on a few things. I guess lawyers will do that… :wink:
Mark

You just want an excuse to get Panera for lunch.

Somebody who can use a sewing machine really well.

Kind of depends on what I need.

If I HAD to hire someone, then maybe jmh. pretty well rounded dude, and being a Marine we could talk shit each other that would make everyone else around very uncomfortable.

What kind of job?

Ike.

Same. I think most people here (myself very much included) do themselves a favor by obscuring who they actually are. Ike’s not capitalizing on free advertizing.

Kind of depends on what I need.

If I HAD to hire someone, then maybe jmh. pretty well rounded dude, and being a Marine we could talk shit each other that would make everyone else around very uncomfortable.

You or him.

I’ve never been disappointed with the quality of work from our employees that served in the military. Top notch employees.

Depends.
Is it a tipped position?

Is it a union shop?

To be honest, I think that there are a lot of potentially great employees here. As was mentioned, Ike would be great.

I also think that Slowguy would be solid since he usually has a reasonable and measured approach to issues and has great military experience. That is, unless he had to work with a bunch of evil women.

If I owned a triathlon shop, I’d probably hire Blep.

If I owned a triathlon shop, I’d probably hire Blep.

Or if you sold Crocs or tarps.

The one with the biggest tits

The one with the biggest tits

I should have had the caveat you can’t hire yourself.

Ike.

Same. I think most people here (myself very much included) do themselves a favor by obscuring who they actually are. Ike’s not capitalizing on free advertizing.

Ike would be a good choice…However he does write like he bills by the hour :slight_smile:

Why would I hire anyone in here, we’re all close to retirement age or retired. Now get off my lawn.

Why would I hire anyone in here, we’re all close to retirement age or retired. Now get off my lawn.

Bunch of old fuckers who yell at clouds on the internet.