Who are these conservatives?

Okay I am assuming they are all conservitives,
I know Trump, Hogan, Mitch, Vance, and Thomas, a few of the others I recognize faces but cant put a name to it, Guy in upper right, most I simply don’t know, and the other thread is driving me crazy not knowing.

https://i.imgur.com/cgoOQ31.jpeg

the one next to 8 is Matt Gaetz - clearly asking why the women on this plane are so old - MTG, Boebert (next to 9), and Candace Owens. - next to Gaetz.

Left to right, top to bottom:
Nick Fuentes
Rick Scott
Ted Cruz
Durmph
Mitch McConnell
Hulk
Newt Gingrich, I think
Matt Gaetz
Candice Owens
Alex Jones
MTG
Lauren Boebert
Chastity Chaise
Lindsay Graham
Clarence Thomas

Also the answer to the query is 7, because at least you can talk to Hulk about Wrestling or No Holds Barred and also kick the back of Ted Cruz’s seat.

The answer is definitely 3, bet he has great stories

OK, I thought the seat by Hulk Hogan was the obvious winner as the least offensive, but this made me laugh out loud, so I move it into first place.

HOWEVER, is this an over-night flight and is Boebert feeling frisky?

No way, not squeezed between him and a window. now if it was first class yes.

HOWEVER, is this an over-night flight and is Boebert feeling frisky? //

Overnight smovernight, we have seen her in action in a crowded theatre in the middle of the day, and with her claimed good aim, you can kill the two birds with one shot!!!

Hard pressed to think of many of those people as Conservatives. Almost all of them are populists going where the wind may blow. Which characterizes most politicians. Alex Jones? If I could sit next to a conservative on an airplane flight I’d be happy with Wendell Berry. George Will maybe but maybe he is too intellectual. Our French exchange students father is pleasant company. He is a real conservative from the French Alps and knows French history and culture.

OK, I thought the seat by Hulk Hogan was the obvious winner as the least offensive, but this made me laugh out loud, so I move it into first place.

HOWEVER, is this an over-night flight and is Boebert feeling frisky?

Exactly what I was trying to work out.