Which Hoka shoe is similar to the Brooks Adrenaline GTS?

Been using Adrenaline’s since 2008, thinking of switching to a different stability shoe and am looking into the Hoka’s , any suggestions on which Hoka is closest to the Adrenaline in terms of providing mid sole stability?

Arahi. Did you even try to research this on your own first?

Look at the Arahi.

Maybe Mach, but they’ll have a little extra squish.
A little lighter option, and less stability would be Cavu. I find the Cavu is a good switch for people that like the Saucony Kinvarra, which is more neutral.

Look at the Arahi.

Thanks! do you use these yourself?

Arahi. Did you even try to research this on your own first?

yes I was planning on getting the Gaviota but wanted to see what other folks were using before finalizing my decisions.

Look at the Arahi.

Thanks! do you use these yourself?
Yes, that’s been my shoe for the past 18 months or so, first the Arahi 2, then the 3. I like the support and cushioning. Like you, I get knee pain in shoes without support. If I had one beef it would be the variance between pairs. I’ve got one pair with 600 miles on it, but another pair lasted less than 400.

Previously I had run in Brooks Adrenaline GTS, Ravenna and Pure Cadence.

Does the Arahi have a high instep or, is it more suited to flatter feet like the Brooks Beast? I know this is a bit off topic, but given your experience I thought that I would ask.

I’ve never tried a Brooks Beast. I have collapsed arches (flat feet) and it’s the arch support of the Arahi that I like, plus the Hoka cushioning. I don’t think they have a raised instep.

Take the liners out, they all look the same on the inside. Flat. The Arahi is narrower through the midfoot than the Beast but so are 96.4% of the other applicable models on the market. If you want an arch in your shoe, get an orthotic and not some stupid gel insert from Walmart.

No, I want a flat insole, much like the Beast which fits me perfectly. Since I wear 13EE, I will probably stay with the Beast because the Hoka might be too much of a squeeze. But thank both of you for your comments. That is what I needed to know.

Been using Adrenaline’s since 2008, thinking of switching to a different stability shoe and am looking into the Hoka’s , any suggestions on which Hoka is closest to the Adrenaline in terms of providing mid sole stability?

That would be a dramatic departure in drop, which may affect achilles and calf muscles adversely. Adrenaline is an awesome shoe, and since it has worked for you and you want a change, try the Revenna or Mizuno Wave Inspire.

Stick to what iis working