Where is that whine like a little biatch thread?

My new friend for two weeks. At least I can still use my thumb.

IMG_0133.jpeg
IMG_0133.jpeg

Boo! I had two of those exact casts as a kid. They got so stinky! Heal quickly.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=1566945#p1566945

What did you do?

Good to see you still driving you Frontier. My Frontier #2 will be here until a reasonably sized EV pickup or a Tacoma Prime comes out.

Eh. Run it off. ;).

Heal quick!

I love my Frontier! Not yet 50,000 miles and it’s a 2013. Good for another 10 years.

I tripped at home and was falling forwards towards the granite island so my hand stopped me. I have a small tear in a tendon. Hopefully this will fix it up.

That sucks Cathy, hope you heal quickly!

That sucks. Would have been better a few months ago. Looks like something Santa would wear.

:frowning:

it looks like you have not only the use of your thumb, but also your middle finger… that’s a good one

Hope the recovery goes well.

Oh, that sucks!

Feel better soon!

• Jeff

LOL, my first thought is some Christmas staff :slight_smile: . Get well soon.

That conspicuously looks like Chiefs colors

Or the '49ers colors.

(clm - kidding, we know where your allegiances are)

Or the '49ers colors.

(clm - kidding, we know where your allegiances are)

Ha ha. The 49ers are my #3 team. And they let me pick the color so of course I had to go with Chiefs red.

Today’s challenge will will be to figure out what clothes I can wear into the office. Wonder if I can get away with wearing sweats? And do I have any sweatshirts with big enough arms that I don’t stretch them out. I remember in college having surgery on my wrist and had to wear a cast for six weeks in the dead of January. All of my sweaters ended up with one stretched out arm.

Good luck with this.

My Frontier is a 2016 with 110,000, but 2 years ago I had it completely done over with new everything and it’s in tip top shape. My wife got a Rav4 Prime last year and that’s now our primary vehicle.

I want an EV pickup, but I don’t want a huge truck. I can hang onto my Frontier until someone comes out with what I want.

Heal well, good luck!

Hmm, how are your friends going to sign their names? Maybe you can get some white and yellow paint markers.

are you in much pain? hope not :frowning:

:frowning:

it looks like you have not only the use of your thumb, but also your middle finger… that’s a good one
That Seinfeld episode. :smiley:

are you in much pain? hope not :frowning:

No pain. It was painful when I could move my wrist.