What % of kids will take the cup o noodles

This year I have
Full size candy
Individual boxes of sugar cereal
Cup o noodles

Then I have snack size candy as a back up
We usually get around 60 kids

What % do you think will take candy, cereal and noodles???

You could become famous for the cup of noodles.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221025005866/en/‘Trick-or-Potato!’-Turns-Out-Kids-Love-a-Spud-with-Their-Halloween-Candy

Condoms and fentanyl. At least that’s what Q seems to think.

You need to add some of these to the mix

https://www.zoro.com/static/cms/product/full/DOT%20Foods_DillxxPicklexxCorexxPouchxx690851xx47a1ed.jpeg

This year I have
Full size candy
Cup o noodles

Candy 50, Cereal 10, Noodles 0.

Candy 55, cereal 35, noodles 10.

I think cereal will come in stronger than expected.

This year I have
Full size candy
Cup o noodles

Depends…. What kind of sugar cereal are we talking about?

IMG_1764.jpeg

Ok, sorry, what full size candy are we talking about because that’s a strong cereal game

IMG_1765.jpeg

I also have fruit by the foot if anyone can’t eat wheat and dairy- but that’s not going big.

Candy 80%
Cereal 15%
C.O.N. 5%

Don’t change the rules or DevHamm will get pissed :wink:

That’s a tricky question! The fact you’re in Colorado must be considered. Cool weather makes cup o’ noodles more attractive. If you have a table, a hot water beverage service system, disposable forks and some of the softball team offering cup o’ noodles, the trick or treaters will find the noodles irresistible. I think they could be as popular as the candy.

Assuming these facts, I predict an economically favorable outcome with 3/3/1. Candy/ noodles/ cereal.

Full size candy is a righteous offering.

Assuming no bias in the display or your manner:

Candy: 75%
Cereal: 15%
Noodles: 10%

My daughter just texted a picture of my son at school today wearing his costume. My son is Denji from Chainsaw Man. My son MADE the mask! He’s been cutting cardboard with x-acto knives, gluing, and painting. Omg. I’m very proud of him.

C7E035A5-DE58-4255-A642-207F4EEDBF10.jpeg
C7E035A5-DE58-4255-A642-207F4EEDBF10.jpeg
1F2A3CFB-5172-4B2A-9A11-D8F2D4EB3B53.jpeg

Nice costume.

So far not a single noodles has been taken- but I’m already through 15 boxes of cereal. 8 have taken candy and fruit by the foot is doing surprisingly well with 7.

My daughter just texted a picture of my son at school today wearing his costume. My son is Denji from Chainsaw Man. My son MADE the mask! He’s been cutting cardboard with x-acto knives, gluing, and painting. Omg. I’m very proud of him.

lol… that’s good!

Nice costume.

So far not a single noodles has been taken- but I’m already through 15 boxes of cereal. 8 have taken candy and fruit by the foot is doing surprisingly well with 7.

'Fess up. Between answering knocks on the door, you’re just sitting on the couch eating cereal, aren’t you?

Nice costume.

'Fess up. Between answering knocks on the door, you’re just sitting on the couch eating cereal, aren’t you?

If we’re fessing up - I hate snickers so I put them out first. Same with Apple Jacks.

But I think cup noodles would go pretty well with the white wine I’m drinking.

Nice costume.

If we’re fessing up - I hate snickers so I put them out first. Same with Apple Jacks.

But I think cup noodles would go pretty well with the white wine I’m drinking.

The give away is “I’m already through…” vs they “have taken”.

Not sure how Rice Crispies go with a chardonnay, but who am I to judge.

:wink: