Vision Metron TFE Pro vs TriRig Scoops Ultimate extensions

I am building up a new QR VPR-i bike and I’m going back and forth on which extensions I want to use. I currently have the Vision Pro’s on my V-PR and I like them. They are angled up about 15 degrees. My elbows sit on the pads but my forearms sort of float above the extensions, which I find perfectly comfortable but may not be ideal. I don’t want to spend the big bucks for a custom cockpit and thought perhaps the TriRig Scoops at a 15-20% tilt might provide a better option. Be curious to hear the collective thoughts on this.

I have the Vision Pro in Medium so my elbows are just off the pad with my forearms on the pads. Have never felt more comfortable or more in control. Mine are also angled up 15 degrees so my eyes look just over my hands. I kind of feel like a fighter pilot with the TFE - where my eyes go, my hands go and my bike goes. My n=1.

Let’s chat

If your bike has compatible hardware my csr+ are ready to ship soon. Just waiting on my hardware which had had delays

Let’s chat

If your bike has compatible hardware my csr+ are ready to ship soon. Just waiting on my hardware which had had delays

That’s very cool, what do the new + option offer?

It’s an improvement from the one we sent to Dan to review 2 years ago. It’s cut to length. Then you insert the hand grip. Tye hand grip can toe in and out and you can adjust the hand grip angle. It offers mechanical and electronic cable routing. The cups are now a fixed size and hand grip is oval shaped. It has a huge bolt pattern and nice foam the full arm length

IMG_20240619_214609_003.jpg
IMG-20240613-WA0003.jpg

how soon is soon?

Shooting for end of August. Only waiting on Velcro if no hardware is needed.

Joshua

Shooting for end of August. Only waiting on Velcro if no hardware is needed.

Joshua

I would certainly consider that, I need these before Hawaii. Do you have any information or data as to how your product compares aerodynamically with the Metron Pro’s or Scoops? They look more similar to the Metrons.

Josh - do you have anymore information that you can provide about the new product?

CSR+ is a cut to length design. its 345 mm uncut. You will need an aero seatpost cutter and saw to cut it. I suggest from your back of elbow to your wrist line is ideal. Then you insert the wrist relief drop and hand grip insert. Its an expander plug and then you adjust your toe in/toe out. Finally, you get to adjust the hand grip angle up/down.

It has full arm support with foam. The same huge bolt patter as our CCSR and CCSR UCI(you use the UCI cups on top of the carbon full arm body.

We are making final packaging and waiting on velcro for the front arm support section. Then we should be ready to ship. I have been riding them for 2 years. we finally resolved the last small issue 2 months ago, but was waiting on hardware to come out for attaching them to standard bars. But our cnc supplier has been giving me the run around so will change this week and get made soon.

Any questions directly please ask.

Joshua

IMG-20240613-WA0003.jpg