Trump unity message

It’s true, a whole new Trump is here. He’s completely reformed. Here’s his new message about unity.

As we move forward in Uniting our Nation after the horrific events on Saturday, this dismissal of the Lawless Indictment in Florida should be just the first step, followed quickly by the dismissal of ALL the Witch Hunts — The January 6th Hoax in Washington, D.C., the Manhattan D.A.’s Zombie Case, the New York A.G. Scam, Fake Claims about a woman I never met (a decades old photo in a line with her then husband does not count), and the Georgia “Perfect” Phone Call charges. The Democrat Justice Department coordinated ALL of these Political Attacks, which are an Election Interference conspiracy against Joe Biden’s Political Opponent, ME. Let us come together to END all Weaponization of our Justice System, and Make America Great Again!

So different. He’s a new man.

ALL HAIL SUPREME LEADER FOR LIFE TRUMP!!!

I said it earlier. His “unity” message will be thrown out the first time he opens his mouth and goes off script. He will say something about Biden being behind it, his zombies will cheer, and he will continue.

It’s true, a whole new Trump is here. He’s completely reformed. Here’s his new message about unity.

As we move forward in Uniting our Nation after the horrific events on Saturday, this dismissal of the Lawless Indictment in Florida should be just the first step, followed quickly by the dismissal of ALL the Witch Hunts — The January 6th Hoax in Washington, D.C., the Manhattan D.A.’s Zombie Case, the New York A.G. Scam, Fake Claims about a woman I never met (a decades old photo in a line with her then husband does not count), and the Georgia “Perfect” Phone Call charges. The Democrat Justice Department coordinated ALL of these Political Attacks, which are an Election Interference conspiracy against Joe Biden’s Political Opponent, ME. Let us come together to END all Weaponization of our Justice System, and Make America Great Again!

Goddammit - Tyler said that we will only heal if we don’t post the rantings of the lunatics in the Republican Party. Please delete this thread so we can continue to heal.

Meh. You’re being unfair.

He’s unifying all the people who already like him around a message that is exclusively about personal benefit for one Donald J Trump.

The ones that don’t like him don’t count as human beings, so what’s there to unify there?

The shit bird couldn’t last more than 48 hours until being his shit bird self.

l am sure Tyler will be along to denounce him shortly.

Hmmm. I’m not sure I can support the ‘dismissal of the **Lawless **Indictment in Florida’… :slight_smile:

Goddammit - Tyler said that we will only heal if we don’t post the rantings of the lunatics in the Republican Party. Please delete this thread so we can continue to heal.

no keep doing what you’re doing. This is a great strategy for you. While you’re at it pretend there is nothing to see here with Biden’s condition(s) anymore.

You didn’t paint yourself into a corner 4 years ago and then spend all your time focused on Trump to 0 avail and now have a debacle on your hands

You didn’t lose your entire campaign of “Democracy is at stake and Trump is Hitler who must be taken out” last Sat night.

pulling Biden ads and Morning Joe was not because of what his ads and Morning Joe were standing for

You have all kinds of positive results and messages to now run on instead… once you figure out who you are actually going to run.

I’ll sit over here being wrong with a positive message, toning down my rhetoric, pushing a positive vision of economic security peace through strength energy independence and a secure border. Nikki Haley is now coming into the fold to join me in this message.

You’ve been so right so far. Full speed ahead.

I really wish you the best with your campaign of division and hate. Truly, I’m wrong and you’re right.

So no comment on Trumps tone?

I am shocked. Shocked I tell you.

But I did enjoy the righteous indignation. Well done.

I am shocked. Shocked I tell you.

But I did enjoy the righteous indignation. Well done.

you mean the statement where every word of it is true and he’s asking us to move on from the crap trying to be pulled in the last 2 years and unite.

Yeah that’s terribly divisive.

you really thought all that stuff was true and was gonna work didn’t you?

It’s OK I’ve seen over the years what you believe to be true.

What the Dem party needs in addition to some more of the same negative messaging they have been pushing so far is to have some more Canadians pushing the same message.

Unrepentant even after a life-and-death experience. A leopard can’t change its spots.
Still not voting for him, and wishing there were someone besides Biden on the ticket.

Unrepentant even after a life-and-death experience. A leopard can’t change its spots.
Still not voting for him, and wishing there were someone besides Biden on the ticket.

Blep should push for more lawfare in the wake of that attempt on his life. People are hungry for more lawfare.

The shit bird couldn’t last more than 48 hours until being his shit bird self.

l am sure Tyler will be along to denounce him shortly.

Have some respect, it is far too soon to criticize Dear Leader.

…versions of this talking point to be repeated for the next several decades.

Damn, even jharris’ unity message lasted longer than 2 days.

see everybody here agrees with you. That should give you great confidence that you must be right. Keep it up!!!

besides, you have all the momentum behind you, a solid record of recent success and you’re operating from a position of strength. Why would you even think of doing something different now.

Have I mentioned most all of the 50 people who post here agree with you? 90% of whom reside in CA NY or canada?

Exact conversation I overheard today while camping.

Guy 1 - Can you belive the shit people are saying about Trump on Facebook and Tik Tok? The man was just shot and they are complaining that he didn’t die!!

Guy 2 - Yeah I wouldn’t say that about Biden.

Guy 1 - Fuck that guy, they should euthanize him.

Guy 1 didn’t even take a breath between the 2 statements.

90% of which reside

“Of whom”.

It’s worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

90% of which reside

“Of whom”.

It’s worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

appreciate the correction. I’ll edit

McConnell got resoundingly booed at the convention. We are so fucked. It’s a constant reminder that we are facing a larger than assumed set of people begging for an American version of the worst that has happened to other countries that experimented with this crap.

Inertia of an assassination attempt plus a bunch of brain dead maga reeks of a punishingly ridiculous 4 years.

For those speaking of it being “ok”: scotus prez immunity plus someone hellbent on revenge plus the backing of people who believed in demon sperm lady, bleach injections, and Maui Jewish space lasers will be out against the libtards.

Right. Sounds like a winning plan for democracy while Republicans play their fiddles.

Blep should push for more lawfare in the wake of that attempt on his life. People are hungry for more lawfare.

Excellent Fox News wording. You are a brave MAGA soldier.