TRUMP SHIT/ takes too long

Trump says too many stupid/ MAGA things. The number of posts related to his vast number of stupidity/MAGA sayings makes his thread open very slowly. Anyone else notice this?

Yes. Lately that thread is being spammed by people that think maybe he’ll change and that he’s a good guy underneath. And those that feel the need to argue with that.

Trump says too many stupid/ MAGA things. The number of posts related to his vast number of stupidity/MAGA sayings makes his thread open very slowly. Anyone else notice this?

The server’s gotta figure out where you last viewed the thread, and figure out all the page numbers to land you where you want to be. Linear complexity that scales with the number of posts.

Yes. Lately that thread is being spammed by people that think maybe he’ll change and that he’s a good guy underneath. And those that feel the need to argue with that.

There are historically significant Trump quotes (which I wish had been accurately quoted each time) and historically significant observations/ opinions of our Lav roomies that should be preserved and recorded in one spot. It might seem pointless, but you never know how the information might be used in the future. If nothing else, it’s an interesting small corner of the internet wrangling with disinformation and illogic and each other.

The server’s gotta figure out where you last viewed the thread, and figure out all the page numbers to land you where you want to be. Linear complexity that scales with the number of posts.

I think it might be time for Volume II, if DavHamm would be willing to start it, and if we can UNITY it into meaningful existence. I don’t think anyone else has the lyrical writer’s voice to properly start a new HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT thread. I love re-reading the OP in that thread. WALSTIB.

I think it might be time for Volume II, if DavHamm would be willing to start it, and if we can UNITY it into meaningful existence. I don’t think anyone else has the lyrical writer’s voice to properly start a new HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT thread. I love re-reading the OP in that thread. WALSTIB.

I didn’t have you pegged as a WALSTIB person. Excellent!

I didn’t have you pegged as a WALSTIB person. Excellent!

Thank you, Ike. I’m going to keep your approbation close to my heart today.

The time lag I can handle. In the past couple weeks that thread has more drift than a field of icebergs. I gave up on it a few days ago. It was fun while it lasted and it lasted a pretty long time.

There are historically significant Trump quotes (which I wish had been accurately quoted each time) and historically significant observations/ opinions of our Lav roomies that should be preserved and recorded in one spot. It might seem pointless, but you never know how the information might be used in the future. If nothing else, it’s an interesting small corner of the internet wrangling with disinformation and illogic and each other.

Trump shit comes in to fast and too hard and way too many at a time. I don’t think anyone can catalogue it. By the time you get it referenced, you’ve a few doozies!

I vote a new thread then. I note that MSNBC has taken the gloves off and has changed course and is now giving air time to trump’s bloopers, lies and shit. WALSTIB though must be defined for us who are not so enlightened

I vote a new thread then. I note that MSNBC has taken the gloves off and has changed course and is now giving air time to trump’s bloopers, lies and shit. WALSTIB though must be defined for us who are not so enlightened

I had to Google it. It’s appropriate.

What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been is a double entendre from the Grateful Dead’s Truckin. Though, that song is more than 50 years ago. Their trip got considerably longer, with some exits along the way.

Their trip got considerably longer, with some exits along the way.

As to be expected when you’re LORVCAC.

Maybe they had too much, too fast.

Not to mention GDTRFB.

To back up my claim that you can’t keep track of Trump Shit, just so far today at 2:30 pm;

Trump’s team took over the GOP and fired 60 people

Trump’s employee at marilago says he saw them loading boxes of documents onto plane

Trump is talking about E Jean Carroll again and will probably be sued again

There is a Republican Never Trump group with 50 million to spend against him and he only has 30 million to campaign with.

And it’s not even time for the 5 o’clock news!

To back up my claim that you can’t keep track of Trump Shit, just so far today at 2:30 pm;

Trump’s team took over the GOP and fired 60 people

Trump’s employee at marilago says he saw them loading boxes of documents onto plane

Trump is talking about E Jean Carroll again and will probably be sued again

There is a Republican Never Trump group with 50 million to spend against him and he only has 30 million to campaign with.

And it’s not even time for the 5 o’clock news!

Did you notice how happy the crowd was at the SOTU address? We will keep making efforts, and we will trounce the bastard, and then we will celebrate. I’m grateful to hear that the RINOs are making efforts. We will each need to do our share of the work. But we will succeed and then our success from our efforts will be very, very sweet.

Got it thanks. I missed the Dead Truck when it rolled in the first time and never got onboard for any of their subsequent trips through.

Awww, just recovering (I hope) from 3 days of flu/covid who knows what… I got a small sense of love from this post… It was (correctly identified) as one of the best troll’s ever, Never did I think some 6yrs later it would still be going…

I expected this post to be about why TFG always looks like he’s bigly constipated.