Trump Running Mate?

I just saw the list Fox News is suggesting could be his running mate:

Elise Stefanik
Tim Scott
JD Vance
Nancy Mace
Kristi Noem
Sarah Sanders

Regardless of what you think about Pence, at least he provided a grownup presence in the room. Other than maybe Tim Scott, I’m not sure anyone on that list brings that.

Scott could bring in some black voters but risks losing the true racists. The women could bring some female votes. I’m not sure if there are any voters Vance would bring that aren’t already voting for Trump.

I threw out Tudor Dixon as a long shot candidate a long time ago, but thankfully, she has quietly disappeared. If I’m throwing out a guess now, it would be Stefanik.

Who ya’ got?

With trump 2.0, there will be no grown ups in the room, or in the administration. Except people representing Vladimir Putin, there will be many of those.

With trump 2.0, there will be no grown ups in the room, or in the administration. Except people representing Vladimir Putin, there will be many of those.

This is the correct take. It will be loyalty to Trump, first, and only. Anyone who questions him will be exposed by the others and will be expelled. It’ll be North Korea, without the executions.

He is unbelievably shallow and likes to have plastic younger women around him. Sarah Huckabee might otherwise have been on that list.

Kari Lake might make it onto the list though. She has that slavering, blind loyalty that he values.

Again, I will echo a comment I made yesterday. This campaign team is way more dangerous and calculated than carnival. It will be vetted as what will play best. I think woman. Stefanik is better as a bullhorn on the sidelines. Kari Lake is too nutty. I think Mace to recoup the folks that considered wandering away. Or Noem, but SC feels more mainstream than SD.

Also, don’t underestimate Trump’s deep seeded insecurity and need to feel more powerful. As much as he loves to belittle him, Pence ultimately stood up and betrayed him, in his simple mind. I don’t think he will make that “mistake” again.

Again, I will echo a comment I made yesterday. This campaign team is way more dangerous and calculated than carnival. It will be vetted as what will play best. I think woman. Stefanik is better as a bullhorn on the sidelines. Kari Lake is too nutty. I think Mace to recoup the folks that considered wandering away. Or Noem, but SC feels more mainstream than SD.

The same Nancy Mace who said Trump should be held accountable for the insurrection and deaths of January 6?

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/1749528390531436826?s=46&t=f4MKbkOzpNU_o_bXlnvUlQ

She was just joshin’

The same Nancy Mace who said Trump should be held accountable for the insurrection and deaths of January 6?

https://x.com/...MKbkOzpNU_o_bXlnvUlQ

Well, yeah. But he has seen her in the t-shirt, so she can be forgiven. And don’t forget that she almost missed a prayer breakfast because her boyfriend wanted nookie. trump likes that trait in a running mate.

mace.jpg

Scott could bring in some black voters but risks losing the true racists. The women could bring some female votes. I’m not sure if there are any voters Vance would bring that aren’t already voting for Trump.

From what I know, black people hate Scott.

Scott will be a useful idiot, but he’ll never be a VP pick. They don’t need help in South Carolina, and there just might be something in his closet that they know about and can’t risk everyone else finding out about.

It was nice to meet his girlfriend though.

Scott will be a useful idiot, but he’ll never be a VP pick. They don’t need help in South Carolina, and there just might be something in his closet that they know about and can’t risk everyone else finding out about.

I understand your reasoning. But if Scott has a skeleton in his closet, trumpski has like 10,000 skeletons. And those clearly ain’t stopping anyone …

I understand your reasoning. But if Scott has a skeleton in his closet, trumpski has like 10,000 skeletons. And those clearly ain’t stopping anyone …

Are you missing the skeleton I’m referring to?

Ahem… “in the closet” … ahem

Are you missing the skeleton I’m referring to?

Ahem… “in the closet” … ahem

No, l get it.

But you think trump’s homophobic base will give up on trump because of this? Somehow l doubt it … Trump licked putin’s balls and americans still love him, even some crazy Ukrainian immigrants l know I.R.L.

Trump is a religion, it ain’t subject to rational thought.

As I wrote in another thread…

Elise Stefanik, Kari Lake and Nancy Mace.

Trump’s VP is in this list. The deciding factor will be which one he wants to bang the most. The secondary factor will be which one will let him.

I don’t completely disagree with your take, but I do think that picking a closeted black man could cost him 2% among Republican voters, at a minimum. They can’t absorb that loss and have any prayer to win the swing states.

I see a woman. And arguably the most attractive one he can get.

As I wrote in another thread…

Elise Stefanik, Kari Lake and Nancy Mace.

Trump’s VP is in this list. The deciding factor will be which one he wants to bang the most. The secondary factor will be which one will let him.

I kind of agree with WannaB that his handlers know Kari Lake isn’t a serious answer and will keep that from happening. Mace would certainly lead the, wants-to-bang category.

Ideally he would find someone really popular in a swing state, I don’t think he gains anything there with Mace or Stefanik. What are Dr. Oz and Herschel doing these days?

I don’t completely disagree with your take, but I do think that picking a closeted black man could cost him 2% among Republican voters, at a minimum. They can’t absorb that loss and have any prayer to win the swing states.

Outside money is on Alina Habba.

Though she could instead end up as AG, fastracked to SCOTUS upon the next death or retirement.

I’m sceptical that his VP pick process will follow the usual paths. He has his base locked in. The VP pick is, because he is polarising, unlikely to bring in a material number of additional votes. As someone else said upthread, he’ll want someone attractive with big tits. And no campaign manager or focus group will divert him from those criteria.

I’m sceptical that his VP pick process will follow the usual paths. He has his base locked in. The VP pick is, because he is polarising, unlikely to bring in a material number of additional votes. As someone else said upthread, he’ll want someone attractive with big tits. And no campaign manager or focus group will divert him from those criteria.

There are going to be 3 trains of thought 1) pick a religious conservative (like mike pence) - helps shore up his base, 2) pick a black male - help him make inroads in various areas, 3) pick a woman - help him not lose the suburban mom vote.

Each of the above has to have said only nice things about trump recently. Its probably going to be Kristen Noem or Stefenik. I can also see someone convincing him to take a woman who is from arizona, georgia, or wisconsin.

The race is really going to come down to those three states.

I nominate Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She certainly was a knock-out!