Trump is now in favour of early ballots

How do you know that:

More bad news is coming for Trump and/orHis brain is getting worse by the day and he knows it?
Trump is now encouraging early/absentee voting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-launches-absentee-ballot-early-voting-push-major-reversal-from-2020-stance

For Trump it is just about the utility of getting elected. I don’t think we need to read much more into this.

For Trump it is just about the utility of getting elected. I don’t think we need to read much more into this.

There is a reason for the flip.

He knows that as more and more of his crimes get uncovered he’ll lose more and more of the independent votes.

He also knows his brain is turning to mush. Fun fact, he holds his rallies during the day these days. Why? Because his brain is worse at night.

He knows that as more and more of his crimes get uncovered he’ll lose more and more of the independent votes.

He also knows his brain is turning to mush. Fun fact, he holds his rallies during the day these days. Why? Because his brain is worse at night.

Sundowning, or sundown syndrome, is a neurological phenomenon associated with increased confusion and restlessness in people with delirium or some form of dementia. It is most commonly associated with Alzheimer’s disease but also found in those with other forms of dementia. The term “sundowning” was coined by nurse Lois K. Evans in 1987 due to the timing of the person’s increased confusion beginning in the late afternoon and early evening

Sundowning, or sundown syndrome, is a neurological phenomenon associated with increased confusion and restlessness in people with delirium or some form of dementia. It is most commonly associated with Alzheimer’s disease but also found in those with other forms of dementia. The term “sundowning” was coined by nurse Lois K. Evans in 1987 due to the timing of the person’s increased confusion beginning in the late afternoon and early evening

My Dad has Alzheimer’s. this is definitely a thing.

How do you know that:

More bad news is coming for Trump and/orHis brain is getting worse by the day and he knows it?
**Trump is now encouraging early/absentee voting. **

https://www.foxnews.com/...sal-from-2020-stance

yep and Biden’s now in favor of EO’s on the border. Amazing how politicians do politician things to try to win.

To the last part, about sundowning…

The debates will be in prime time. With no live audience for him to play off and get whooped up.

Any predictions?

Mine is that he snorts endlessly, for whatever reason (drugs!).

The debates will be in prime time. With no live audience for him to play off and get whooped up.

Any predictions?

He won’t show up.

How do you know that:

yep and Biden’s now in favor of EO’s on the border. Amazing how politicians do politician things to try to win.

Biden is in favor of tightening the border, as he’s said repeatedly in trying to get legislation passed to do so. He’s not “in favor of EOs”.

Trump is completely flipping on his previous position.

I agree, I’ve seen it in my Mom and MIL

How do you know that:

Ah yes, I remember when Biden tried to overthrow the government because of EO usage. So it’s pretty much the same thing.

How do you know that:

Ah yes, I remember when Biden tried to overthrow the government because of EO usage. So it’s pretty much the same thing.

so by encouraging early and absentee voting in 2024 a US citizen (including a Presidential candidate) is now (in your mind) trying to overthrow the govt.

Interesting take,

How do you know that:

so by encouraging early and absentee voting in 2024 a US citizen (including a Presidential candidate) is now (in your mind) trying to overthrow the govt.

Interesting take,

No dipshit. Trump tried to overthrow the government based on the early/absentee ballot vote counts in 2020. Remember “Stop the steal”? Maybe you’ve forgotten all about how traitorous Trump was.

How do you know that:

Interesting take,

https://media0.giphy.com/media/RlCPATzMCFzZuzntiB/giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91fc2f6llw445dks6h0nivvbui7xk4cq2jspm8b3aw&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I agree, I’ve seen it in my Mom and MIL

My dad also suffered from this.

Any predictions?

What a great time for his parole officer to do a drug test, right?

I doubt it would find much more than Alzheimer’s treatment drugs.

I would bet my left nut that on trump you would find heavy doses of Adderall in his sample.

I would bet my left nut that on trump you would find heavy doses of Adderall in his sample.

Adderall “improves focus and reduces impulsivity” and you think Trump is taking this?

I fail to see how he could have worse focus and impulse control.

Adderall “improves focus and reduces impulsivity” and you think Trump is taking this?

I fail to see how he could have worse focus and impulse control.

There are stories of him snorting Adderall to improve his focus for the Apprentice. I would still bet my left nut he is on it.