Tri bike conversion question

Hello
Had a question, I have trek Equinox tri bike. It’s using sram red force but it’s a 10 cog cassette, Carbon frame, zipp wheels, I have done a 70.3 with this bike. For me it’s fine.

I did buy a gravel bike with sram, wireless shifting and I really like the shifting

My question is it possible to convert over to sram wireless for this bike? Or due to the frame not possible?

Figured I’d ask the question here and see if anyone could help.

You probably could, using just blips as shifters and then you’d need new derailleurs, a chain, casette, and chainrings. Might need a new rear wheel too, depending on what year yours is. Modern wheels are dished differently, meaning the position of the hub in the rim is slightly offset. You may not be able to get an xd driver for your wheels as well.

Is your bike a disc brake bike? I’m assuming not since you are running 10 speed. SRAM did make AXS for a bit for caliber bikes but have phased it out I believe. If you could find a group set you could swap over you’d be set.
Edit. On a TT bike you for sure can. Just like the others have said.

It’s definitely possible. Not inexpensive, but totally doable.

The bike has calipar brakes.
It would be nice if I could upgrade the wheels to disc also, unclear about if this can be done.

I’ll look into options for this.

I guess another consideration is get cost options for this upgrade path or sell the bike and buy a good used newer style.

The bike has calipar brakes.
It would be nice if I could upgrade the wheels to disc also, unclear about if this can be done.

It can’t, in any sensible way.