Trek Speed Concept hydration

Considering a new purchase of the Trek Speed Concept. Curious on the between the bars hydration hose. How is one drinking? Taking a hand off the bars to grab the straw? Securing the straw in some fashion to the bars? Is it a hassle? Am I over thinking this? Thanks. My current Podium quest between the bars is no longer available, unfortunately, as it held 40oz, with 2 small straws that stuck straight up in the air and were easily reached by tucking the head down. thanks.

I can send pictures if you need, but the hose has a clip that keeps it down the left side, then flick that out, hold in mouth, drink, tap back into the holder. My previous torhans had a more rigid setup that used to annoy me a bit, and thankfully did have a ‘breakaway’ so when I had a ‘whoopsy’ and attempted to give myself a tracheostemy.

No hassle and yes overthinking :wink: But I suspect most of us are members the overthinkers society, so embrace it don’t try to resist

Thanks. And refilling the between the bars bottle from the frame bottle is not too much of a hassle either? thanks.
I like the new Quintana Roo V-PRi hydration option better than Trek’s but have a big Trek dealer in town and that’s nice. So debating the two