Travel Hard-Side Bike Box Recommendation - Felt IA 10 w/ Disc wheel

Hi,

Looking for recommendations for a hard side travel box for a felt IA 10 w/ disc wheel.

Thanks for your thoughts!

J

Bike Box Alan. I use it for my Felt disc size 58 and race wheels (Enve disc/7.8)

Hi,

Looking for recommendations for a hard side travel box for a felt IA 10 w/ disc wheel.

J

Bike Box Alan Tri or Premier’s case which I think just got in. Hopefully Dan of Premier will chime in.

Hi,

J

Bike Box Alan Tri or Premier’s case which I think just got in. Hopefully Dan of Premier will chime in.

Premier’s case won’t fit the wide basebars of a Felt IA, unfortunately

get the bike box Alan. I have had a ton over the years and the alan will hold up to everything. well worth the money

While you are inquiring about hard shell cases I use a Biknd soft side case for my Felt IA4. Fits fine and so far no issues.

While you are inquiring about hard shell cases I use a Biknd soft side case for my Felt IA4. Fits fine and so far no issues.

You won’t have an issue with a soft side case, until you do, and then you’ll want to make sure you have good house insurance.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/video-shows-delta-airport-workers-mishandling-golf-club-baggage-211492933619

I watched the baggage handlers at Maui do almost exactly the same thing with bike bags a number of years ago before Xterra. Several of the bikes got broken. I sometimes still use a soft side case, but when I do I’m aware there is a reasonable chance that my bike may be damaged and I make sure I’m okay with that. For trips when I’m not I make sure I have a hard case.