Too much apres ski for Christian Horner

Rumors aboud but there’s an investigation going on

I don’t actually follow F1, but watched the Netflix series. It’s pretty amusing watching Christian Horner become Toto, essentially, which is basically everything he railed against the first few seasons. He’s become very unlikeable.

the internet seems skeptical, suspects smear job by Liberty to divert attention away from Andretti mess

At least post a link for the lazy folk amongst us.

Was he caught giving Verstappen a handjob or something?

I read Chris Horner and was going to ask BLep for a ruling.

I read Chris Horner and was going to ask BLep for a ruling.

Me too, especially after the thread in the other forum about him shitting on doing intervals which got their collective hackles up over there.

the internet seems skeptical, suspects smear job by Liberty to divert attention away from Andretti mess

Or Marko

Or my personal one that I came up with is Max so he can sign a new contract after hearing what LeClerc and Hamilton got

So many rumors not worth posting yet

https://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/new-details-have-emerged-over-the-allegation-facing-red-bull-f1-boss-christian-horner/news-story/db3db293c6629313d7f6f5a951de66a6

Evidently he yelled at someone …FFS

the investigation is set to centre on a female employee’s concerns about Horner’s strict work regime and does not relate to any sexual impropriety.

“Christian had concerns about her conduct and made it clear he was unhappy,” the F1 source said.

So the texts have leaked. Zigazig ha.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OlV2wb51s1WhjLFq0Lsp4inRU60qvdhY

GHimpO7WwAAHV87.jpg

Himself, it turns out.

Someone must have been really pissed off to release these

He has some explaining to do at home

https://drive.google.com/...jLFq0Lsp4inRU60qvdhY

This is from Horner to an employee?

https://drive.google.com/...jLFq0Lsp4inRU60qvdhY

This is from Horner to an employee?

A personal assistant apparently, the complainant w/r/t the investigation.

Letting a subordinate know that you rubbed one out thinking about her is inappropriate? Who knew?🤔

Letting a subordinate know that you rubbed one out thinking about her is inappropriate? Who knew?🤔

Playing with fire for sure.

If you want to feel really grubby heading into the weekend, feel free to peruse the google drive. Assuming it’s him (and it’s all so tepid I’m inclined to believe it’s real), he asks her constantly for nudes, asks about what she’s wearing and what she’s wearing under what she’s wearing, asks if she can do the splits (then asks for a selfie of here with a foot behind her head) etc. etc. At times she jokes along (which obviously means nothing given dynamics), at times she’s clearly trying to fend him off and asking him to stop trying to video call her in the middle of the night. It’s textbook serious sexual harassment and he should be fired.

If you want to feel really grubby heading into the weekend, feel free to peruse the google drive. Assuming it’s him (and it’s all so tepid I’m inclined to believe it’s real), he asks her constantly for nudes, asks about what she’s wearing and what she’s wearing under what she’s wearing, asks if she can do the splits (then asks for a selfie of here with a foot behind her head) etc. etc. At times she jokes along (which obviously means nothing given dynamics), at times she’s clearly trying to fend him off and asking him to stop trying to video call her in the middle of the night. It’s textbook serious sexual harassment and he should be fired.

I haven’t looked but according to the internets the pictures look AI generated. Which if that’s true someone is going scorched Earth on him.

I haven’t looked but according to the internets the pictures look AI generated. Which if that’s true someone is going scorched Earth on him.

If AI can generate middle-aged-used-to-be-athletic-but-it’s-sliding-white-man-nipples that convincingly, 90% of this board is at real risk. As I say, I’ll reserve judgment for now but am willing to bet some low $ amount it’s all real.

If AI can generate middle-aged-used-to-be-athletic-but-it’s-sliding-white-man-nipples that convincingly, 90% of this board is at real risk. As I say, I’ll reserve judgment for now but am willing to bet some low $ amount it’s all real.

I’ll defer to you.

He can step down but he still owns 15% of Red Bull Racing