Tire size poll: what's the something else?

23c?

23 only because I have a very old bike and don’t play the game of buying new when old sort of works.

But you posted in the wrong forum.

Wrong forum you ignorant slut

I prefer 23mm and 25mm tires.

Are there other sizes? 19?

I have an older bike (from 2016) and ride 28mm.
Harris\Walz want everyone to go tubeless by 2036.

Hmm my newest bike is 2009. 27x 1 1/4 is the most common tire size I buy.

I have an older bike (from 2016) and ride 28mm.
Harris\Walz want everyone to go tubeless by 2036.
And electric by 2026, including triathlon, I’m sure.

Yes, 23. Older cannondale slice and wider tires rub on the chainstays

19” wheels over here. I could have gone 20” but the 20” wheels on the BMW X1 are ugly.

This is a tire poll not a wheel poll. But I will state that one trend I hate in car sales is pushing larger and larger wheels. Larger wheels are less efficient and offer a rougher ride.

Rim brake road frame, there is no other acceptable size.

This is a tire poll not a wheel poll. But I will state that one trend I hate in car sales is pushing larger and larger wheels. Larger wheels are less efficient and offer a rougher ride.

Yeah, but they look better! Given the emission standards getting tougher, you would think that at some point wheel sizes will come back down again.

265/65R18, but I like to stick to oem size on my truck, however, went to a more AT style tire, big fan of the Nitto Terra Grapplers. Did upsize the tires on my MINI when I had that. Much better in the dry, much worse in the snow…

25c and I think that’s as large as will fit on an older R3

38+

On the two road bikes I have that are faithfully protecting the floor from dust, 23c. Tubs. Glued by me.

Rim brakes, Campag mechanical 11s. Antique curio stuff.

Isn’t this the wrong forum for this sort of chat though? Has Dan had a senior moment and misposted?

My race wheels sit in boxes and haven’t seen light for years. They have 19 mm conti tubes on them.

All my road bikes have 10 speed mech. You’re a whippersnapper in comparison.

This is a tire poll not a wheel poll.

BLeP thinks the question is about length, not girth. That’s why he exaggerated a bit.

235/40R19 front, 265/40R19 back