The Kamala Crash

“STOCK MARKETS CRASHING. I TOLD YOU SO!!! KAMALA DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE. BIDEN IS SOUND ASLEEP. ALL CAUSED BY INEPT U.S. LEADERSHIP!”

“Of course there is a massive market downturn. Kamala is even worse than Crooked Joe. Markets will NEVER accept the Radical Left Lunatic that DESTROYED San Francisco and California, as a whole. Next move, THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024! You can’t play games with MARKETS. KAMALA CRASH!!!

that was August 5th.

“THIS IS THE TRUMP STOCK MARKET BECAUSE MY POLLS AGAINST BIDEN ARE SO GOOD THAT INVESTORS ARE PROJECTING THAT I WILL WIN."

but then this run-up since august 5th has been since his polls have been taking.

i’m confused. maybe somebody can explain it to me.

“STOCK MARKETS CRASHING. I TOLD YOU SO!!! KAMALA DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE. BIDEN IS SOUND ASLEEP. ALL CAUSED BY INEPT U.S. LEADERSHIP!”

“Of course there is a massive market downturn. Kamala is even worse than Crooked Joe. Markets will NEVER accept the Radical Left Lunatic that DESTROYED San Francisco and California, as a whole. Next move, THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024! You can’t play games with MARKETS. KAMALA CRASH!!!

that was August 5th.

“THIS IS THE TRUMP STOCK MARKET BECAUSE MY POLLS AGAINST BIDEN ARE SO GOOD THAT INVESTORS ARE PROJECTING THAT I WILL WIN."

but then this run-up since august 5th has been since his polls have been taking.

I recommend going right to the source material: https://www.amazon.com/1984-Signet-Classics-George-Orwell/dp/0451524934/ref=sr_1_1?crid=28DL6B4S08N6I&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.hzHUkZgdaKps227M0RcgsqJZpueMc_1Czdbu83x4ZOoXJVn71y5bbk5bh0wTcqLtyC3JPPwck1t9raNeCaGcEu0vFVd004TUXBEM6MYHqBNT2zHFXjFYRgmqlf4rWmSVo0vtrxlzgtQIuAYIvCsJEez5Mp1iDkRK8OXG1vaXvjPm8E2mRGYrVWINlzD35-ubeEP6M2R5VoA5ojRUNyA1DAwW8cAQ-p86w8Vner6-FmChMx4HX-eJ318ovW_KblUxPRcrbqt3s8IZEqUxaMK7D8kdFk4Ws7emA-1jXTomHdk.EYFEFmZXw5nfvVolqFdehxJBXdZwj8DKqEgEok0j82c&dib_tag=se&keywords=1984&qid=1724076881&sprefix=1984%2Caps%2C234&sr=8-1

“.

i’m confused

That happens frequently when one gets older

Someone mentioned in another thread in relation to the hurricane sharpie map, it isn’t meant to be believed. It is a test to see who is on his side and will say they agree despite knowing it is made up. He stated as fact that the markets would crash under Biden. Since 1/19/2021 the S&P is up just shy of 45%, 55% since we knew Biden won.

But now they all have to agree Harris will tank it.

Someone mentioned in another thread in relation to the hurricane sharpie map, it isn’t meant to be believed. It is a test to see who is on his side and will say they agree despite knowing it is made up. He stated as fact that the markets would crash under Biden. Since 1/19/2021 the S&P is up just shy of 45%, 55% since we knew Biden won.

Sigh I was hoping to have to weigh in…first off the President still has little to do with the stock market (please incorporate all of my previous statements as if contained herein) …second only a Muppet would think that after the COVID sell-off the market bounce was in response to who was President…if you want to give anyone credit it’s Jerome Powell (technically it’s his quants developing the models).

I thought this was going to be about the reaction to her just announced price control proposal. She wants to get rid of price “gauging”. 😜

Sigh I was hoping to have to weigh in…first off the President still has little to do with the stock market (please incorporate all of my previous statements as if contained herein) …second only a Muppet would think that after the COVID sell-off the market bounce was in response to who was President…if you want to give anyone credit it’s Jerome Powell (technically it’s his quants developing the models).

So you agree that his statement is all made up and just a test to see who will nod along?

Your post seems like a non-sequitur to what I typed.

I thought this was going to be about the reaction to her just announced price control proposal. She wants to get rid of price “gauging”. 😜

The whole price control idea is crazy. The administrative apparatus to do that would have to be huge. Then they would factor in exemptions (remember those during covid) which would make all sorts of people angry.

the point of the post is not that the president directs the stock market, or even what the market is currently doing. the point of the post is that Trump is a non-stop b.s machine that has a cult following.

first off the President still has little to do with the stock market.

exactly. which makes trump’s statements asinine and doubly so by:

1. saying that the initial stock run-up was because of him;
  2. saying that the sustained and recent run-up was because if his lead in the polls.

but you knew that already. which is why you started this thread. to point that out.

Now I am confused. Who started this thread?

that was August 5th.

There is no way to explain trump, hopefully he is a once in a millennium aberration. Hopefully once he is gone the gop will come to it’s senses and come back to some form of normalcy.

Well, Trump PROMISED we would have a taco truck on every corner were Biden elected. I was very excited to hear this news and have been waiting and waiting. I did everything in my power to ensure Biden’s victory, I love tacos and the taco trucks are far too limited in my area.

It seems possible that Trump makes empty promises and inaccurate statements, I’m sorry to say. Atleast I now know I don’t actually need to worry about ‘THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024’. I suspect this might also be an empty promise and inaccurate statement.

Give me the taco trucks on every corner and I’ll start worrying about the great depression issue.

wait. windy didn’t start it? you’re right. come to think it, why would he? because that means he would’ve started a thread pointing out the farcical nature of something trump or his GOP did or said. we know about pro-criminal leftists who got elected thanks to windy; we knew why biden was going to lose the election; and that the left (not the right!) had an anti-semitic problem; why lefty calif is “pro child bride.”

but i know down deep windy plays it right down the middle.

There is no way to explain trump, hopefully he is a once in a millennium aberration. Hopefully once he is gone the gop will come to it’s senses and come back to some form of normalcy.

I wish you were right. But, given the criminality under nixon, reagan, senior bush, w. bush, trump and how easily the supporters of these folks embraced the criminality, unfortunately, I think you are incorrect.

the point of the post is not that the president directs the stock market, or even what the market is currently doing. the point of the post is that Trump is a non-stop b.s machine that has a cult following.

Well no shit.

first off the President still has little to do with the stock market.

which is why you started this thread. to point that out.

Say what?

wait. windy didn’t start it? you’re right. come to think it, why would he? because that means he would’ve started a thread pointing out the farcical nature of something trump or his GOP did or said. we know about pro-criminal leftists who got elected thanks to windy; we knew why biden was going to lose the election; and that the left (not the right!) had an anti-semitic problem; why lefty calif is “pro child bride.”

JFC Dan. I don’t like Trump you don’t like Trump.

I don’t like the Left, you claim to be a centrist. I’d disagree. I can come up with a list and we can compare how far we are really apart.

I don’t like the Left, you claim to be a centrist. I’d disagree. I can come up with a list and we can compare how far we are really apart.

make your list. i don’t think you know what a centrist is.

Is this a revision of your earlier position of “I fucking detest the Left?”

If you don’t like Trump, why don’t you ever criticize him?