The Feed is Slow

Yeah, I can’t imagine they would be anywhere close to being profitable, with the amount of $ they’re dumping into sponsorships. I get the impression that they’re the PTO of endurance fuel…dumping tons of cash for splash, but will almost inevitably fail, ultimately.

I personally won’t buy anything from them because I find their marketing way over-the-top…so tired of seeing their ads everywhere. It also appears to me like they’re either signing exclusive agreements or buying-up inventory from other sources, because a lot of products I used to be able to source elsewhere (example: Endurance Tap Maple Gels), can now only be found through The Feed.

Unfortunately, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It’s been a week since I’ve placed my order and nothing has shipped.
I contacted CS and they said they were unsure why it hadn’t shipped, but they’d “Escalate” it.
Since then they’ve been non-responsive.

Quite disappointed in a local company.

Placed order on Aug 2, needed some race day nutrition. Did not ship yet, no communication from the company.

I guess they spent all their funds on the commercials during TDF

I keep getting emails telling me to use my $20 credit for doing a race they sponsored.

It’s cheaper for me to order from Canadian companies even with $20 off. So, a useless company for Canadians unless you want to pay more.

Placed order on Aug 2, needed some race day nutrition. Did not ship yet, no communication from the company.

Yep, wife is leaving for Master’s Worlds in Sweden, so up against a time crunch.
I figured a week and a half would be plenty of time for a store 17 miles from my house.

All staff in LA filming new commercials

Ditto that. I had a credit to use as well, placed items in my cart and waited to see what shipping cost to Canada would be. For an order just under $100US, shipping was going to be $46US. Lol, not worth it!

My experience…first order a couple weeks ago was lighting fast. Second order from the Labor Day promotions has not arrived yet…

My Labor day order was shipped 2 days ago. I’m assuming they had a massive number of orders to process. When I order at other times it generally shipped within 1-2 days of the order.