Team Store

Our club uses Zoot for our kits. We like it but they don’t offer a “team store” for other apparel that can be ordered on demand (t-shirts, hats, etc). Does anyone have recommendations for that?

Jakroo. No minimums, quality product, quick turnaround, fair pricing.

http://www.jakroo.com

Jakroo looks awesome - looking for something similar for running apparel (on top of triathlon). Any suggestions?

Cuore has both

Hi! I work for Jakroo so feel free to ask me any questions here or send me an e-mail: joe at jakroousa dot com

our team store is with JAKROO… IMHO, awesome gear, awesome design process, best TRI suit i’ve worn and great customer service.

Thanks so much deantrives! That’s always awesome to hear. What club are you with?

Agree. Can’t praise them enough. Great customer service, great products and incredible turnaround time.

Thanks Jason! We always love seeing your athletes rocking the gear on social media.

Thanks Team Saunders!

Hi! I work for Jakroo so feel free to ask me any questions here or send me an e-mail: joe at jakroousa dot com

Where is it made?
I thoroughly checked your website and there was no mention of it.
(Kind of important info. At least to some of us.)

Hi! We own our production facilities in China and Thailand. The Jakroo global headquarter is based in the US and we also have a dedicated Canadian sales team based in Canada.

Thanks, thought so.

When your club uses De Soto Custom Team Product, you can order your kits from us anytime. We make it for you and ship it within 2 weeks.

Email me for more information.