Swim Etiquette (2)

When wearing a speedo on deck and speaking with someone in the pool what is proper positioning?

I tend to like to crouch/squat down to be closer to eye level with the swimmer, but when in a speedo this seems to also put them in an unfortunate viewing spot.

But, standing also seems to put the junk prominently in their face more than most like considering how close you need to be to hear people well in a pool are.

What is the proper stance?

The proper chad stance is one foot on the block & hands on hips. Dont break eye contact for a second.

When wearing a speedo on deck and speaking with someone in the pool what is proper positioning?
I tend to like to crouch/squat down to be closer to eye level with the swimmer, but when in a speedo this seems to also put them in an unfortunate viewing spot.
But, standing also seems to put the junk prominently in their face more than most like considering how close you need to be to hear people well in a pool are.
What is the proper stance?

Fixed it for you. Most ridiculous question I’ve ever heard.

I spread my legs slightly and thrust hips forward. It shows confidence.

I use the Hillary Pose, where you put one foot on the starting block and look down on the swimmers in the waters. Shows great confidence and sovereignity!

2-wordpress-Hillary-Edmund-RGS-S0001056-scaled.jpg