Survivor 47 Game Sept. 18

It’s that time of year again. Each week you pick one person - once picked, that person cannot be chosen again. If that person is voted out at tribal council or eliminated that week (medical evacs do count as an elimination) then you are out of the game.

Sadly that preview did nothing for me. What are people talking about its a clean slate, new era?

Seems like the very same type people of the past few seasons, Not so much a fan of the post covid survivor.

Yeah, it was a pretty lame trailer.

Tomorrow is the kickoff.

Week 1 Sue Smey

Sorry @NormM but I have to choose Sue Smey as well.

My strategy is always choose the oldest woman in week one. People don’t want to vote for them usually.

Sierra Wright lives in the same town we do, so she’s my pick.

1 Like

No problem. I was thinking along the same lines unless she was real off-putting. Hopefully we will get some more people to play.

Count me in! I just need to set a weekly reminder to get my picks in.

Week1 - Andy Rueda

Week 1 - Jon Lovett

We’ve got 5, give it a go.

Week 1 - Tiyana Hallums

Last bump to the thread… Half an hour to go. Common Hammy! I’m counting on you.:grin:

I bet you were sweating bullets going into tribal!

Complete bummer. :slightly_frowning_face: Way to early to lose anyone.

No kidding!!

Since we have nothing else to go on, I thought a ‘normal’ looking, quasi-athletic guy was a safe choice for week 1.

WTF was that???

That was a good person to get out of the way for picks. I won’t go anywhere near him as a pick for the foreseeable future and he will probably be voted off.

A bit of a risk taking the semi famous person, though I figured he’d last at least an episode.

Still, I suppose going out first round is better than forgetting to make a pick likely I usually do.

Good luck everyone