Survivor 46 game

Each week you pick one person - once picked, that person cannot be chosen again. If that person is voted out at tribal council or eliminated that week (medical evacs do count as an elimination) then you are out of the game.

I almost dropped the ball on this one. It is premiering tonight. Hopefully we will be able to get enough people to play since this is last minute.

Survivor 46 Preview (youtube.com)

Thanks. Hopefully we can get this going again.

Week 1 - Venus Vafa

I’m in! I just need to set a reminder to get my pick in on time.

Week 1 - Bhanu Gopal

I’ve still got to figure out who I am going to pick. I haven’t had a chance to look at the cast.

Week 1: Q Burdette

I am in again.

Week one: Soda Thompson

I’ll play this time: Charlie.

Just a last minute bump to the thread to pull anyone else in.

Week 1: Venus Vafa

Week 1: Venus

Week One: Soda Thompson
Week Two: Venus Vafa

Wow, David Jelinsky gave a master class on how to get booted out of Survivor. ( P.S. unless I was specifically told I wasn’t allowed I would have waded up some leaves and plugged the holes in the bucket to slow down the leaking )

Wow, David Jelinsky gave a master class on how to get booted out of Survivor. ( P.S. unless I was specifically told I wasn’t allowed I would have waded up some leaves and plugged the holes in the bucket to slow down the leaking )

I was thinking the same thing (about the buckets) and was waiting for Jeff to ask at tribal “why didn’t you just plug the holes?”. But I’m guessing that was against the rules.

Week 2 - Q Burdette

You could do a drinking game with how many times BHANU cries.

Week 1: Q Burdette

Week 2: Hunter McKnight

Week 2: Ben Katzman

Week 1: Charlie Davis

Week 2: Tim Spice

Week 2: Ben Katzman

Before I forget…

Week 3 - Ben Katzman

Week One: Soda Thompson
Week Two: Venus Vafa