Stages PM Battery level effect reading?

I was wondering if anyone has experience a difference in staged power meters before and after changing a battery? It’s almost like it was read low when the battery was low or high with a new battery or some combo.

In short - Yes.

wow. I just changed both sides of a dual sided stages 2 days ago and feel like power is a lil higher (5%?).
is this a known thing? is the low battery reading OR the new battery reading more accurate (or neither?)?

Fresh batteries result in slightly higher readings. iirc the sweet spot with Stages is 45-90% reported battery charge.

In short - Yes.

wow. I just changed both sides of a dual sided stages 2 days ago and feel like power is a lil higher (5%?).
is this a known thing? is the low battery reading OR the new battery reading more accurate (or neither?)?

Fresh batteries result in slightly higher readings. iirc the sweet spot with Stages is 45-90% reported battery charge.

Yup

Stages cranks are awful (in general and) on new batteries, makes doing structured indoor training hard if using FTP based workouts.
Its very frustrating that this issue wasn’t spotted early on, as I probably wouldn’t of got the SB20.

How are other PMs of similar design in this regard?

Are 4iiii PM’s susceptible to this battery induced variation?

a - thanks for the knowledges. I watched some youtube gp lama last night (of course only 14 months after I got a 2 sided stages crank bc i thought shimano power meter was useless).

b - with a 2 sided stages - if one battery level is lower than the other could that effect left/right balance (and power readings)?? I had been noticing left right balance shifting from 48/52 to more like 45-46/55-54 recently. then the left side (lower reading) battery died (the left right balance was 0/100). that day power was higher - i figured doubling the stronger side was the reason.
then i replaced both batteries (the right (not dead yet) side was 18%) and power these first two rides has been prob 6-8% higher (power balance has continued to be 46-47/54-53).

power2max - i’m sorry I didn’t look more closely at you!