Sram AXS /Shimano compatibility (yet another question)

My sincere apologies; I know this must have been covered already.

To the bike experts on the forum: Is a 12-speed SRAM Force AXS D2 compatible enough with a Shimano cassette to run on a direct drive trainer (just for training)?

Specifically:
SRAM Force AXS D2 front derailleurSRAM Force AXS D2 rear derailleur - 36T max cog SRAM Force AXS D2 crank (48/35) Sram Force (flat-top) 12 speed chain **with a Shimano 105 CS-R7101 12 Speed Cassette (11-34T)? **

Again, I know this must have been covered on the forum already, but I couldn’t find it (many things were close, but not this), so my apologies.

Follow-up question: is there a “problem solver product” that is an aftermarket version of the SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed – designed to fit standard Shimano Hyperglide Freehub?

It should work okay enough for the trainer. I don’t believe there are any 10 tooth cassettes that will fit on an HG freehub, the cog is too small for the freehub.

Thank you!

I use exactly this setup. Saved a good chunk of money not getting the xdr driver and a cheap shimano compatible 12sp from aliexpress. No issues at all except for one gear that doesn’t shift perfectly.

My wife has Ultegra 11s, I have a Rival 12s. We’re both running the same Shimano 105 cassette on the grainier. Me only with ERG mode of course.