Spoiler : Taylor Knibb does not win women's road race

This should get some clicks !

Woman on a bicycle wins Olympic Road Race.

Best decision Knibb made in this Olympics Games.

She’s the anti Remco. The no celebration was sick. What a legend.

Maybe add doping to the title. Double the clicks.

“Spoiler : Taylor Knobb does not with women’s road race. Off to doping control”

I mean maybe she could have won but I doubt she would have beaten Faulkner, who would t have been in the race. That’s crazy!

Kristen has won in this fashion before and has continued showing her amazing pedigree even when falling short. Chapeau. That was an absolutely great ride. She did everything right, she stayed out of trouble and she rode with confidence.

Also, bonus points for Chloe showing Kristen that she should hold the flag behind her for a better picture. Classy and it shows Chloe’s obvious experience.

Clicks given. The Artic Faulks was incredible.

Maybe add doping to the title. Double the clicks.

“Spoiler : Taylor Knobb does not with women’s road race. Off to doping control”

You are on a roll here. Kinda like how the winner rolled some really wily old foxes.

Come on Marc! There is a perfectly good cycling spoilers thread you could post this in, but instead you feel the need to start your own. Truly pathetic

Gold medal content.

Come on Marc! There is a perfectly good cycling spoilers thread you could post this in, but instead you feel the need to start your own. Truly pathetic

Now watch someone (who shall remain nameless) start another thread, spoiling full results in the title in an attempt to Make Benefit Glorious Forum of Slowtwitch.

This should get some clicks!Come on Marc! There is a perfectly good cycling spoilers thread you could post this in, but instead you feel the need to start your own. Truly pathetic

Let me MarcSplain how this all works.
I will behave now. I am just really happy and really over caffeinated waiting for my flightPlease could you speel Taylor’s surname correctly: show a bit of respect for an athlete about to anchor the USA MTR team to a medal.Gold medal content.Content creator.

Once the leading two were caught, Faulkner just stayed on the rivet. The other three looks at each other and seemed to have some disagreement as to who would pull.
With just a few kms left, I am surprised that they let the opportunity for gold ride away.

Please could you speel Taylor’s surname correctly: show a bit of respect for an athlete about to anchor the USA MTR team to a medal.

Oops. That was not intentional. Corrected. I am truly sorry about that.

Please could you speel Taylor’s surname correctly: show a bit of respect for an athlete about to anchor the USA MTR team to a medal.

While you’re at it fix the thread title, “with”
???

Exactly how does she with it?

???

Being the media expert I am, it was more important to get the content out first than get correct content.

BTW, for any real discussion with intelligent people (not moi), please to go the road racing thread.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=8167844#p8167844

Exactly how does she with it?

What, you don’t think she’s with it?

???

Being the media expert I am, it was more important to get the content out first than get correct content.

BTW, for any real discussion with intelligent people (not moi), please to go the road racing thread.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=8167844#p8167844

I thought the misspellings were on purpose to get more clicks and replies. Looks like it worked 🤣

Once the leading two were caught, Faulkner just stayed on the rivet. The other three looks at each other and seemed to have some disagreement as to who would pull.
With just a few kms left, I am surprised that they let the opportunity for gold ride away.

kind of classic, actually. just like tokyo - the big guns are soft-pedaling and staring at each other while the race goes up the road. the eurosport commentators were saying, “you can’t give faulkner that lead at this point, she’s going to beat you with it!”